Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

i have a new number one of things people say that really annoy me on facebook. It actually makes my blood boil, you've probably all seen it as they wont shut up about it.

" Alexander the Great was from Macedonia "

No he fucking wasn't! shut the fuck up you total plebs! :angry:

i have a new number one of things people say that really annoy me on facebook. It actually makes my blood boil, you've probably all seen it as they wont shut up about it.

" Alexander the Great was from Macedonia "

No he fucking wasn't! shut the fuck up you total plebs! :angry:

I had a mate who said he was from Macedon. I had to delete him after correcting him. We all know Alexander III was born in Macedon but that was part of Greece at the time, so I told him that Alexander was actually from Greece.

I had a mate who said he was from Macedon. I had to delete him after correcting him. We all know Alexander III was born in Macedon but that was part of Greece at the time, so I told him that Alexander was actually from Greece.

Thank fuck you deleted him. He sounds a complete bumper. Right up there with the Lanarkshire junkie.

please everyone make sure doors are locked two men in suits chapping doors DURING the night i.e 2am saying they are CID and have warrant to search your house....this is crap they are bogus callers dont know what their after but phone 999. ive copied this from a friends post from DUNFERMLINE. apparently the men hammer the door giving the impression its an emergency. please warn all your friends and loved ones.

this is from one of my neighbours

What a dose of shite.

I think we should come up with our own scare story and see if we can get it circulated. Any ideas?

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! A WARNING FROM THE POLICE : If you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying, holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station, for this is the new 'gang' way of rape. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone..... :(

laugh.giflaugh.gif

What a dose of shite.

I think we should come up with our own scare story and see if we can get it circulated. Any ideas?

But it is true, here is a copy of what i replied to the other night

Original Status

please everyone make sure doors are locked two men in suits chapping doors DURING the night i.e 2am saying they are CID and have warrant to search your house....this is crap they are bogus callers dont know what their after but phone 999. ive copied this from a friends post from DUNFERMLINE. but were in grangemouth last night apparently the men hammer the door giving the impression its an emergency. please warn all your friends and loved one

Her Pal

Im ok Pamela, my drs are always locked, day or ngt, plus i have a very handsome baseball bat at side of my bed.... just incase, its me or them lololol. xxx

Her again

lol my door will never get opened 999 on speed dial lol xx

Me

It's just another scam on Facebook

Her pal Better safe than sori tho.

Her

aye most defo **m X

Me

If you believed everything on fb, we would all be in trouble. Ps, I weigh 14stone, model for Calvin Klein and clean the shite out of toilets at buckingham palace

Pal number 2

This has actually happened sammy one of my friends shared the post from fife police page so they could come to anyone's door x

biggrin.gif

Edited by ffcsam

But it is true, here is a copy of what i replied to the other night

Original Status

please everyone make sure doors are locked two men in suits chapping doors DURING the night i.e 2am saying they are CID and have warrant to search your house....this is crap they are bogus callers dont know what their after but phone 999. ive copied this from a friends post from DUNFERMLINE. but were in grangemouth last night apparently the men hammer the door giving the impression its an emergency. please warn all your friends and loved one

Her Pal

Im ok Pamela, my drs are always locked, day or ngt, plus i have a very handsome baseball bat at side of my bed.... just incase, its me or them lololol. xxx

Her again

lol my door will never get opened 999 on speed dial lol xx

Me

It's just another scam on Facebook

Her pal Better safe than sori tho.

Her

aye most defo **m X

Me

If you believed everything on fb, we would all be in trouble. Ps, I weigh 14stone, model for Calvin Klein and clean the shite out of toilets at buckingham palace

Pal number 2

This has actually happened sammy one of my friends shared the post from fife police page so they could come to anyone's door x

biggrin.gif

Here is a copy of my feed...

Me - Just had two men in suits urgently chapping at my door. Let them in and after they looked around for a bit they advised me that there was a problem with my LED tv, PS3, surround system and HD box. They had to take them away for inspection but have ensured me that they will return them first thing tomorrow morning.

Nice chaps.

LikeUnlike · Yesterday at 01:22

Roug - Barry folk going aboot these days like.

Yesterday at 02:04 · LikeUnlike.

Tamson - Hahaha

Yesterday at 06:59 · LikeUnlike.

David - They weren't by any chance from the CID and had a warrant?

Yesterday at 07:40 · LikeUnlike.

Me - Nae warrant, David. They were driving a silver Astra with blacked out Windows so they might have been CID.

Yesterday at 08:28 · LikeUnlike.

Lynne - Hahahaha ud b surprise who wood let folk do that

Yesterday at 08:29 · LikeUnlike.

Roug - was one of the guys the 'Wallet Inspector' too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awK0NrgHUbk

Yesterday at 08:31 · UnlikeLike.

Connie - Andy its a scam there not really CID look at my post

Yesterday at 10:43 · LikeUnlike.

Tamson - Aw naw, looks like ye've been a little naive Aund. Just shows ye eh?

Yesterday at 10:46 · LikeUnlike.

Alex - Are you serious andy or are you just having a laugh

11 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Me - Parody, Alex. I'd rather hand over one of the kids before my PS3.

11 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry that folk would wonder if that did actually happen and I did actually let two random guys take away my stuff for 'inspection'. :lol:

Think it's time for another proper list.

1. Constant References to Mrs Brown's Boys - Why are people continually referring to this as "the funniest thing eva". It's not. It's fucking average and a sign of just how bad the rest of TV is. Compared to Father Ted and Still Game, this is utter bollocks. I do however feel sorry for anyone who's made the mistake of SkyPlussing it and logging into Facebook first, where the poor c**t will be met with various idiots re-possting every remotely funny line from the latest episode.

2. Really, Really Boring Women - I've posted earlier examples in this thread of stupid and boring females, but there are one or two in particular on mine who are tedious beyond belief. She'll post shite like "Oh better get the roast out the oven" and "Aw dog's wanting walked". How about actually just doing these fucking tasks without the need to tell everyone about it. The very fact that no one, not even your almost equally vacant friends bother replying to these utterly pointless statuses should tell you something.

3. I-Phones and I-Pads - There's a girl on my facebook who owns both of these items and insists on posting around 10 statuses a day about them. It start with a week of "oh canna wait until my i-phone comes", then a few weeks of her being unable to work the thing, and the coup-de-gras, "I can't sleep, this i-phone is so addictive it won't let me sleep. Grrrr". I've only kept her on because she's quite tidy, but even this may not be enough to save her from deletion.

4. People Who Try Way Too Hard To Be Party Animals - There's nothing wrong with a "hungover" status if it's at least witty and amusing. However, people that post pictures of themselves spewing in some shitey side street on a night out should be machine gunned. There's also a clearly attention -desperate female that's been posting various pictures of herself at an Ann Summer's party pointing at various contraptions and giving the thumbs up, with the fully predictable "better than any man" comments underneath. Well actually they're not. I can't see a dildo going out to work so you can sit on your ugly arse watching daytime TV and contributing the sum total of f**k all to society you dole scrounging bint.

5. Illness Updates - Do we really need every single detail of someone's latest cold/upset stomach/flu? It's bad enough when a girls posts about it, and a load of her equally tedious mates follow it up with "Aw you OK bbz?" but when a bloke does it in an attempt to get sympathy, it really is time to get the shotgun out.

Saw someone commenting on a mate's profile today whose name was actually his own name followed by 'BA Hons'. What a total w****r.

What a knob. I used to work with a guy who also had that on his Facebook. To top it off, he had his degree framed and hanging in his office. Fair enough if this was his own office but he shared it with 3 other people.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! A WARNING FROM THE POLICE : If you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying, holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station, for this is the new 'gang' way of rape. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone..... :(

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Gonna post this on my page to see what response I get.