Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Been for a weekend in Manchester and not checked my FB for about five days (disabled updates on my phone, they irritate me).

There was two Welsh burds from the hostel who we mucked about with one night, one of whom had massive chebs and the other one who had a boyfriend. The one with the chebs seems to have been added by all six lads I was out with that night, the one with the boyfriend has been added by approximately none of them. :lol:

Being a girl with huge chebs must be an easy life.

Similarly to this, my girlfriends sisters 18 year old pal was round at our house the other night and was using the laptop to check her Facebook account. She doesn't have 'massive' chebs as such, but they do appear to be of decent size and shape. I am a bit unsure as it has proven difficult to get a good look due to the presence of my afore-mentioned girlfriend. However, she is a bonnie enough looking lass.

She had something like 2090 friends and around 50 notifications when she signed in. I asked if she even knew all these people and she said "some" of them. She then showed me her pending friend requests, there were over 200 of them. She barely knew any of them as the majority were guys who had seen her profile picture and were adding her in the hope of getting a ride. As soon as she signed in her chat thing lit up with guys saying things such as "hey babe, thnks 4 da add. wotcha upto? xxx". Absolutely cringeworthy!

It would appear that Facebook is now a popular teenage dating site and no longer just a means to keep in touch with friends and family.

I also had this appear on my newsfeed today...

has had a gd day 2day and is lookin forward 2 a few vinos 2nite wi a m8 :)

Is that even English?

has had a gd day 2day and is lookin forward 2 a few vinos 2nite wi a m8 :)

Is that even English?

I don't agree with folk writing in "text talk" but come on, it's perfectly clear what it says.

Girl 1 - Just clicked on to why everyone is goin on about haggis! Haha

Girl 2 - It's Robbie burns day today !! Xx

Girl 1 - Dud he invent haggis?xx

Girl 2 - Yes I think so xxxxx

Girl 2 - And irn bru I'm sure. He died today so I think that's why people have haggis and irn bru. Because he invented them xxx

Guy 1 - i thought rab burs was a shity poet

Girl 1 - Lmao i dont think he invented irn bru did he? Xxz

Guy 1 - f**k sake that is a disaster of a statement to make amy!

Girl 2 - I think so !!! Xxxxx

Girl 2 - Haha. I just asked my mum there and her reply was "are you for real" xxxxxx

Guy 2 - lmfaoo wow! are use serious?

Girl 1 - I thought he did invent haggis!

Girl 3 - The Chinese invented haggis apparently. I posted an article about it last night. ;) x

Guy 3 - OMG are u for real, how have you survived this long in life.....

Guy 3 - But seriously have you ever went haggis hunting?

Girl 1 - Where do u do that jack? Up north or sonething?

Guy 3 - I up north in the highlands, and in Greenland, thats the only two places. wee b*****ds to catch Haggises, fast little fuckers!

Girl 1 - Jack dont u under estimate me kid! Am a genious!

Guy 3 - mmmmm, couple of points to be made here, point 1 is easy example ^. Point 2 you have spelt genius wrong :/ lol

Girl 1 - Btw i thought i migh have spelt that wrong! Dammit!

Girl 4 - Dooohhhh ha ha x

:huh::(

Edited by Mr. Brightside

Girl 1 - Just clicked on to why everyone is goin on about haggis! Haha

Girl 2 - It's Robbie burns day today !! Xx

Girl 1 - Dud he invent haggis?xx

Girl 2 - Yes I think so xxxxx

Girl 2 - And irn bru I'm sure. He died today so I think that's why people have haggis and irn bru. Because he invented them xxx

:huh::(

I am sorry, but NO-ONE can be that stupid. Clearly lassies think it looks good to act like a complete idiot.

Really how many pictures of you posing pouting in the mirror do we need and we also know you're going to Ibiza as you post about it every 10 mins!

I'm guessing it's the usual:

"so sick of here cannae wait for Ibizzzaaaaaaaaa"

"ffs *insert something petty here* need to get away. Ibizzzzzzza"

I've got quite a few similar to these appearing already dry.gif

I am sorry, but NO-ONE can be that stupid. Clearly lassies think it looks good to act like a complete idiot.

The rest of it...

Guy 1 - i thought rab burs was a shity poet

Girl 1 - Lmao i dont think he invented irn bru did he? Xxz

Guy 1 - f**k sake that is a disaster of a statement to make amy!

Girl 2 - I think so !!! Xxxxx

Girl 2 - Haha. I just asked my mum there and her reply was "are you for real" xxxxxx

Guy 2 - lmfaoo wow! are use serious?

Girl 1 - I thought he did invent haggis!

Girl 3 - The Chinese invented haggis apparently. I posted an article about it last night. ;) x

Guy 3 - OMG are u for real, how have you survived this long in life.....

Guy 3 - But seriously have you ever went haggis hunting?

Girl 1 - Where do u do that jack? Up north or sonething?

Guy 3 - I up north in the highlands, and in Greenland, thats the only two places. wee b*****ds to catch Haggises, fast little fuckers!

Girl 1 - Jack dont u under estimate me kid! Am a genious!

Guy 3 - mmmmm, couple of points to be made here, point 1 is easy example ^. Point 2 you have spelt genius wrong :/ lol

Girl 1 - Btw i thought i migh have spelt that wrong! Dammit!

Girl 4 - Dooohhhh ha ha x

Good one from someone I've got on mine and someone she knew. Can't remember the exact wording, but when she realises he's going to Ayia Napa this summer, she asks the perfectly normal question, "Where are you staying?". He answers that he doesn't know, and that he'll just turn up and see what happens. Instead of replying "That's a bit of a stupid thing to do", she gives an erudite "LOLZ, LOVE IT!". I despair for both.

"It's snowing". Informative stuff, eh? Not "yay! snow! ah pyoor luv snaw an at!" or even a "aw, f**k. Not fucking snow again". Just "it's snowing". What is the point in that? Does she have pals without windows at home?

I don;t bother opening the curtains anymore to see what the weather is like, I just log onto Pussbook.

Someone I know became a grandparent for the first time on Monday. Same person is also having their grandchild to stay overnight tonight to give mum a rest. Apparently baby didn't let mum sleep last night. I mean, imagine not sleeping through the night within 72 hours!

Some bird on my friends list has been posting every second day for the past month. "to have a party for my 21st or just a social gathering of friends?" not one post has merited a comment and also isnt a social gathering similar to a party anyway?

Edited by BigMartyn86

Anybody who uses the phrase social gathering of friends on facebook or in person is a poof.

Well she's a bird and I've shagged her haha. Don't know if she's hiding something from me.

p.s there's no way I'm going to her party. Already turned down a invite.

Someone I know became a grandparent for the first time on Monday. Same person is also having their grandchild to stay overnight tonight to give mum a rest. Apparently baby didn't let mum sleep last night. I mean, imagine not sleeping through the night within 72 hours!

Staying with other Nanna tonight apparently. :rolleyes: