Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A lad I know from Uni has a worrying habit of adding 15 and 16 year olds who he doesn't actually know and telling them how good they look. He's 20 and his wall consists of lassies going "umm...do I know you?" with him responding on their looks. Also, my mate put up the whole quitting facebook thing.

FB annoys me, a lot. Fake as f**k girls who just post about how much they 'love' each other one minute then the next they're the worst person on the planet! All thinking they're loved becuase they have loads of little black hearts on their page from other girls who just do it to get a fucking heart back. Bet they don't give a flying f**k about each other but hey they don't care. Pregnant 17 year olds who with scans and pictures of their babies as their pic, shagging a ned who doesn't know what a condom is isn't something to be proud of bitch!! And spending all day on FB isn't going to help your kid either, go out and get a job you thick f**k. Then these guys with 2000 friends thinking they're the man because they write "like for a like" go out and hang yourself with your ballsack you weirdo!! Folk who brag because "ahaha I don't have to go to school!! hahah unlucky!" aye well you were at school one day so f**k off!! These "like for a like" things are always the same anyway! "like - you're pretty and nice" aye well that won't get you in her pants will it!! especially girls who do it to each other!! arghh!! songs lyrics as well, f**k off!! what the f**k do they have to do with anything!! we all like music but all quoting the same Rihanna line is just fucking annoying!! jesus christ

This would pass off for a cringeworthy status on facebook. All you need is a 'REPOST ON UR STATUS IF THINK ITS TRUE LOL!'

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I had a totally weird conversation with my mate and his ex on FB on Monday night. Basically his ex is an absolute fucking psycho. They'd split on Monday night over a joke PM he'd got from another girl he'd been mates with for years. I was speaking to him about it on the chat thing. Unknown to me, his fucking psycho ex knew his password and was logged into chat at her house. What follows in the conversation from the point she reveals that she's been logged in watching (I'd basically told him she was no loss, he was well rid and to get out on the pish at the weekend).

post-15829-0-92086600-1327047428_thumb.j

I was half hoping she'd stay in longer so i could rip the absolute pish out of her. I fucking despise her.

Facebook is largely quite tedious, but total breakdowns like this make it more than worthwhile.

* I'm the "JP" in the conversation obviously.

Edited by jupe1407

Timeline's cool as f**k.

I actually agree with you(what a twist!), I don't mind it at all. I think it looks quite smart and it's relatively easy to use. It displaces all the info at the top, the same as the previous way so I don't see the problem. Just seems like moaners taking another opportunity to moan at non-issues from a free service.

A lassie who a lot of my ex work colleagues in Dunfermline knew died recently which is sad I know but people are still posting shite on her FB page and it appears on my newsfeed as I'm still FB friends with a lot of them, I don't actually have the balls to pass comment on it but God it's annoying.

Today's cringeworthy shite is:

Well I wore a bright pink top today just 4 u an u no how I feel about bright lol u were the best mandi u were loved in so many ways I hope u are having lots of fun up in heaven with all the other angels xxx

People that post a memorial "2 years on miss you so much RIP" on the anniversary of a loved one's death.

When people post pictures of their baby and write the caption pretending to be them, things like "I love my new teddy!"

People that update what their pets are doing.

"GOT AN A IN MY EXAM!!!", "PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YEYYYY!!!!!" etc, how modest of you. Usually followed by 100 "so proud of u"s - . But not as bad as mundane things like tidying your desk or cooking a meal, photographing it and taking pride in showing it to the world.

Repeating the last letter of every word to express excitement, e.g. "sooo exciteddddd 4 tomorroowww"

Edited by Albino Rover

Posted by a Celtic fan during the St Mirren game:

post-15829-0-03219600-1327153623_thumb.j

:blink:

A bigot supporting Celtic? :o Never...

Fairly large numbers of their support are Protestant, given they play in the "Proddy" side of the city...

Not annoying really but a bit awkward. There's a girl on my facebook who broke up with her long term boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and just disappeared off facebook. Her account no longer existed and it seemed a bit strange. Anyway she has reactivated her account and has posted statuses saying how "she's back!" and she now has a hotel room for 2 available on Valentines day if anyone wants to buy it off her, a spare ticket to a gig because "I now have no-one to go with lol" etc etc. A touch awkward and no one has commented or liked.

Naw. A guy just uploaded a picture of him crying next to his gran in a hospital bed with the caption along these lines 'Yeah so i've been crying.. So what! I love my nana and always will'

So many questions! So much anger! SO LITTLE IQ! SO LITTLE NEED!

Why would someone take a picture of that, let alone that person post it on Facebook?

This person has been told that every mundane detail of their life doesn't need to be catalogued, right? If not, it's all up to you!

Has anyone else had the misfortune to suffer these, "So and so will do this in 2012"?

So far, 3 people have got "----- will win the lottery in 2012!" And they have responded with such banal tedium such as "woo go me lol", and "yass can buy that mansion lol". Just die.

The only positive to come from this abortion of an app is when an ugly facebook friend got "----- will be attractive in 2012!" Just about spat tea all over the screen.

Been for a weekend in Manchester and not checked my FB for about five days (disabled updates on my phone, they irritate me).

There was two Welsh burds from the hostel who we mucked about with one night, one of whom had massive chebs and the other one who had a boyfriend. The one with the chebs seems to have been added by all six lads I was out with that night, the one with the boyfriend has been added by approximately none of them. :lol:

Being a girl with huge chebs must be an easy life.

I don't have too many absolute tools on my Facebook, but there's plenty that I probably should just remove, because they annoy me. But it's not quite enough to actually go to the bother of doing it.

The statuses that get to me, mostly because I ache for the stupidity they're showing, are ones like so...

People at Uni complaining about how hard and unfair it all is, and going as far as saying "I'm just going to leave and get a full time job, it'll be so much easier" - Seriously. People like this who don't appreciate free University places like they should and moan about how awful it all is should be kicked out and replaced with those who want to be there. Can't wait for the shock they'll get when (or more likely if in their case) they get a proper graduate/full-time job and start to miss what they had at Uni.

"I have the best boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancee/bit of stuff evaaa!!11! xxxxxxxxx" or similar. No-one gives a shiny shit really. You're happy, great, but broadcasting it? Why?

There's one particular guy who's such an aching tool that it's going to be interesting to see whether he continues to climb Mount Tool as he "grows up" or mellows out. He's only just started Uni (nephew of a friend at work, and sometime colleague of mine before I left) and I was told he had done work experience fairly successfully where I was getting my graduate job. I said I'd put in a good word for him for internships etc, as he seemed a decent guy. Around the time of the banking crisis, he started talking about how we should have a "revolution" and wanted to "do something" in Glasgow. Seems to fancy himself as some kind of learned Scottish Guevara. Some of the comments would probably be visited by the Facebook Police if they were made nowadays. All fairly harmless though, and just seemed to be kids doing their adorable "let's make a difference bit". But he's continued on his crusade ever since, saying how awful the world and the corporations are. The irony being that if he has any aspirations of getting a job where I am - a company which employs a massive percentage of the graduates from my degree, with rival companies taking a good load of the rest, then all this stuff he's posting will come back to haunt him. And I hope it does, maybe it'll beat some humility into him.

Has anyone else had the misfortune to suffer these, "So and so will do this in 2012"?

So far, 3 people have got "----- will win the lottery in 2012!" And they have responded with such banal tedium such as "woo go me lol", and "yass can buy that mansion lol". Just die.

The only positive to come from this abortion of an app is when an ugly facebook friend got "----- will be attractive in 2012!" Just about spat tea all over the screen.

:lol:

Aye it's all over FB. And that very result was achieved by the ugly ginger bit of Jeremy Kyle fodder i've no doubt ranted about earlier in the thread.

This prompted a frankly tragic status of "I want to be skinny and attractive" later in the evening and a full on week long breakdown with numerous postings of "Anyone can be a father, it takes a real man to be a Dad". I can't even begin to describe how difficult it was to resist an utterly cuntish reply to any of these.