Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The guy deleted it so no photo's, but this is what it said.

(STATUS) JR: f**k sake, 14 years olds getting their gammon smashed in and having to go on the rod so they don't catch sti's!! :s

(COMMENT) TM: The rod stops you from getting pregnant, not from getting sti's hahahahaha. 256 likes before he deleted it.

The status itself got 97 likes. huh.gif

A fucking roaster mate.

Last night a girl on my thread posted:

Put this as your status for 1 hour for poor Declan Hainey killed by his mum in their home! A little angel taken too soon, sleep tight angel. No child deserves to be abused & murdered by their parents, so lets show support for that little boy. REST IN PEACE DECLAN xxx

To which I replied : Babys can't read facebook.

I've been getting it stinking from all her friends.

I came on here to post that quote.

A bisexual girl got 204 likes on a status yesterday. And then 106 on a status today. Neither of them are actually funny, or interesting.

Edited by smpar

i know a guy who posted a status about how he was quitting facebook. basically just looking for attention. no likes or comments and the status was deleted after an hour or two.

then he posted these:

"Gunna go jump off a cliff.into nice calm water if whatever happens to me it happens oh well"

"Cowabunga dudeee!!!!! Crunk life rules lol"

:huh:

Someone i know posted this around half an hour ago

"wish things were different like feel so stupid sometimes x"

15 minutes ago this appeared on my newsfeed from the same person

"seriously dnt think anyone cares how i feel these days so hacked off rite"

Get a grip you little attention seeking drama queen.

sorry but I have to disagree with people who are totally against spanking. My parents spanked my behind. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was DISCIPLINED. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why kids now a days have no respect for ANYONE!!

I'd like to give you a hit.

People who have Timeline are the most annoying thing on Facebook. If I see someone has Timeline I never look on their page again.

I fucking hate Timeline, I turned it on to see what the shit was about and found I cannae turn it off :angry:

Zuckerberg will be hearing about this shite!

FB annoys me, a lot. Fake as f**k girls who just post about how much they 'love' each other one minute then the next they're the worst person on the planet! All thinking they're loved becuase they have loads of little black hearts on their page from other girls who just do it to get a fucking heart back. Bet they don't give a flying f**k about each other but hey they don't care. Pregnant 17 year olds who with scans and pictures of their babies as their pic, shagging a ned who doesn't know what a condom is isn't something to be proud of bitch!! And spending all day on FB isn't going to help your kid either, go out and get a job you thick f**k. Then these guys with 2000 friends thinking they're the man because they write "like for a like" go out and hang yourself with your ballsack you weirdo!! Folk who brag because "ahaha I don't have to go to school!! hahah unlucky!" aye well you were at school one day so f**k off!! These "like for a like" things are always the same anyway! "like - you're pretty and nice" aye well that won't get you in her pants will it!! especially girls who do it to each other!! arghh!! songs lyrics as well, f**k off!! what the f**k do they have to do with anything!! we all like music but all quoting the same Rihanna line is just fucking annoying!! jesus christ

FB annoys me, a lot. Fake as f**k girls who just post about how much they 'love' each other one minute then the next they're the worst person on the planet! All thinking they're loved becuase they have loads of little black hearts on their page from other girls who just do it to get a fucking heart back. Bet they don't give a flying f**k about each other but hey they don't care. Pregnant 17 year olds who with scans and pictures of their babies as their pic, shagging a ned who doesn't know what a condom is isn't something to be proud of bitch!! And spending all day on FB isn't going to help your kid either, go out and get a job you thick f**k. Then these guys with 2000 friends thinking they're the man because they write "like for a like" go out and hang yourself with your ballsack you weirdo!! Folk who brag because "ahaha I don't have to go to school!! hahah unlucky!" aye well you were at school one day so f**k off!! These "like for a like" things are always the same anyway! "like - you're pretty and nice" aye well that won't get you in her pants will it!! especially girls who do it to each other!! arghh!! songs lyrics as well, f**k off!! what the f**k do they have to do with anything!! we all like music but all quoting the same Rihanna line is just fucking annoying!! jesus christ

This post and the (fake) extreme anger you have displayed has annoyed me more today than any post on my feed.

Anyways - here's some fun, same chick as before:

Linzi Stephens

Getting on it ohh ohh — with Michaela Kerr and Michelle Craik.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; ">Linzi Stephens

Just bought the most beautiful colour of pink nailpolish ever so impressed.

</h6>