Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Respond with 'you've not heard? It's coming tonight! We've been out and bought all the salt and bread from Asda. Have you got a 24 hour Tesco near you?', etc., stir a bit of panic buying.

Someone already has. She didn't buy it. Nah the nearest Tesco to her shuts at 8 on a Sunday.

He needs to know when he can dispose of that body he has decomposing in his garden. The snow is the best covering you can get as the tracks all disappear! :D

Seems like a wise move...

In reality though, I'd like to know as I want to sit my driving test before the ice and snow get here!

:lol: Its a she by the way :P

Dear Santa, for christmas i would

like....... actually forget that, get on your sleigh, go to afghanistan, collect

all our troops and take them home to their families. they're the one's who

deserve the presents. put this as your status for 24 hours to show your support

for our armed forces.

my respect TROOPS!

Just seen one of my mates post this. Swiftly followed by another post from one of our mates out in afghan replying with "will you fcuk off! I want my operational bonus ya p***k".

It's statuses like this that make me think it wouldn't be such a bad thing if the entire human race was extinguished by big fucking comet-induced fireball:

OILFIELD MEN are: not afraid to get dirty, rough around the edges, cocky, head strong, intense, hard working, competitive, driven, passionate, strong, out spoken, sometimes harsh but honest men. Most came from a modest childhood and are determined to give us more than what they had. GUARANTEED: they miss birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, good/bad days, and unplanned emergencies year after year..................They do not have the pleasure of kissing their children goodnight or sleeping with their woman every night or even telling loved ones goodbye in their dying hour. An oilfield man willingly goes to a "Oil Rig in the middle of no where" for weeks at a time where he MUST go to work everyday because there are NO sickdays or playing hookie, he eats at a scheduled time or not at all, and works all day in dangerous/unsuitable weather from hurricanes to sandstorms to snowstorms only because the job must be done. Why would anyone do this? Because an oilfield man is SELFLESS! Facing the long hard hours KNOWING that he will be; uncomfortable, strained, pushed to his limit, and tired. They are often degraded by their superiors who yell, scream, and cuss at them more and more as the weeks go by and the testosterone rises. He has to bite his tongue and swallow his pride recalling that the pictures inside his hard hat are the only reasons he has to not quit. Over half of his time is dedicated to his rig while his heart is always at home. An oilfield man endures the days in an about an 8x8 room counting down the days until he has a cold beer in hand with his family by his side. Why? BECAUSE AN OILFIELD MAN PUTS THOSE HE LOVES BEFORE HIMSELF. It's not only true love, but a selfless love and genuine concern for their family's future. He sacrifices his life for his family...

Fucking hell, that made my eyes bleed.

SINGLE or NOT put this as your status and see what colour people INBOX you! (it's a secret) ;)

Black: I want a relationship

Purple: I miss you

Orange: I really like you

Pink: I love you

Red: I miss how we were

Yellow: Kiss Me

Gray: we need to talk

Brown: I want another chance

Blue: I hate you

Silver: we have to meet up

Green: your fit

Eh? huh.gif

Edited by Sooky

From one of the Holy Fleeto;

so many prayers and words of thanks being said this wk to us - very humbling. On Sunday the paster gave us a blessing and it was a very special moment being at one with fellow Christians.

I can't bring myself to delete her, she is a nice person, but this kind of crap has my finger hovering over the button for a few second.

Some guy is "Head pimp at PIMP" and just posted this status:

Reach for the stars

Climb every mountain higher

Reach for the stars

Follow your hearts desire

Reach for the stars

And when that rainbow's shining over you

That's when your dreams will all come true ♥

Defriended.

Edited by forehead7

It's statuses like this that make me think it wouldn't be such a bad thing if the entire human race was extinguished by big fucking comet-induced fireball:

An oilfield man endures the days in an about an 8x8 room counting down the days until he has a cold beer in hand with his family by his side. Why? BECAUSE AN OILFIELD MAN is a drunken misogynist, glugging beer in front of his kids and shouting at his wife to bring him more in double quick time, lest he punch f**k out her. Again.

Edited by Monster

That's classic S Club 7, how could you defriend such a guy. :ph34r:

Probably cause this guy's the head pimp at PIMP despite being so far in the closest he's probably reached Narnia by now.

oh and S Club 7 suck(I'm ashamed I knew the lyrics, but I did grow up when they were "big" so it's not my fault)

Edited by forehead7

So, it's nothing to do with the f**k off wage he gets every month?

Trust me our wages are a huge misconception. although more than most other areas of employment. None of us really want to be out here. and we get paid juuust enough to prevent us from searching for employment in other areas. secondly, furthering our education is difficult(not impossible) due to our work schedule.

Sweet girls come from Wales, Barbies come from England, but Scottish girls... have fire and ice in our blood! We can drive in the muck, haul wood, handle the cold, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook and drink with the boys! We can cook a good meal and if we have an opinion...You bet your arse you're gonna hear it!!! Re-post if you're A SCOTTISH GIRL and proud of it...xxxx

FFS :angry:

2 people I work with who kept posting about Malia (how many hours till we go etc) then as soon as they were back started the whole "sick of this place, wish i was back in Malia" shite that I thought would last about 6 months till the next holiday was booked. Thankfully it died down quite quickly and there seemed to be relative peace, now I've found out that there is a reunion planned next month dry.gif

When you're a plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I'm cute in the face, and I'm thick in the waist. I look good whether I'm in cotton, leather, or lace. I'm beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don't think your small frame gives you more pull, I'm a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!!

Alright fatty simmer doon.

Edited by Coooombe