Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yeah I heard about this, the only common theme on mines was the mention of 3 banana's take from that what you will.:ph34r:

Also my friends aren't crude, so I have seen no images whatsoever, just the name mentioned a few times.

You don't want to see it. Someone's just tagged a close up of someone's testicle falling off. sad.gif

You all need to find some better friends. :mellow:

Anyway:

I Loved You The Minute I Knew I Was Pregnant, I Loved You The Minute You Were Born When I Saw Your Face I Fell In Love Some More. You Were Only A Minute Old But I Knew I Would Die For You And To This Day I Still Would. When You Choose To Have A Child U Make A Descision To Allow Your Heart To Walk Around Outside Your Body ♥ Put This On Your Status If You Have Children You Love More Than Life xxxxxxx

Yes, those of us that have kids love them, of course we do. Putting this shit as your status does not mean that you love yours any more than anyone else loves theirs though. Just f**k off.

Facebook is horrendous these days. The changes they have made over the last couple of months are crap and make the site look very cheap and crappy. There also seems to be a rise in the number of neds/bigots posting stuff and it is becoming more like Bebo every day.

I've joined up to Twitter and already Rikishi is following me 8)

The pictures being uploaded are viruses, and the person uploading them can't even see them on their page, so they have no idea.

Are these not the same as the video ones where they are shared on your page because you've clicked on them from your newsfeed? See, I just don't click on stuff people post. It pays to be completely disinterested in the rest of the human race, just like I am. :)

Single mums on Facebook posting about Xmas every ten minutes is starting to get right on my chebs.

Also people who use text speak on Facebook. I have just posted a video of ludovico einaudi on my page and some bint says "who iz e???". It may seem petty but it really grinds my gears.

Are these not the same as the video ones where they are shared on your page because you've clicked on them from your newsfeed? See, I just don't click on stuff people post. It pays to be completely disinterested in the rest of the human race, just like I am. :)

:o I thought you were a teacher ?

;)

I don't know to be honest, I'm too scared to go on Facebook these days. I do not feel it necessary to be met with a Black guy fisting himself when I go on it.

Speaking of those viruses, I received one in my messages the other day. It was a link about some guy with an enormous zit on his neck titled something like OMG THIS IS SOOOO DISGUSTING! However the person who sent me it isn't the kind of person who speaks to me regularly on fb so i knew something was up. About 2 minutes later she made a status saying "I think my fb's got a virus" and everyone was commenting saying how they had now been infected because they clicked on her link "she" sent them.

Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Crohns Disease, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D. etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand!" I know which of my friends will copy.xx

Just no.

:lol:

That put me in mind of the episode of the Simpson's with this line:

Nurse: "This is Timmy Thomas. He has 'Timmy Thomas Disease'."

Timmy Thomas: *cough*

A relative of mine has just posted this

"love when ur no well n ur no at school and hinkin ahah i wid hav been at english"

Probably best that you get well soon buddy. I'm giving him the slight benefit of the doubt because he is 12 or 13 or something like that, but seriously, how difficult is it to type properly.

That put me in mind of the episode of the Simpson's with this line:

Nurse: "This is Timmy Thomas. He has 'Timmy Thomas Disease'."

Timmy Thomas: *cough*

I de-activated my FB as certain folk were getting on my nerves. Think all of the sanctimonious shite about the two minutes silence on 11/11 was the final straw.

Don't miss it one bit.