Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

NEW DRINKING WARNING JUST RELEASED: Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys. Rum and ice will ruin your liver. Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart. Gin and ice will ruin your brain. Pepsi and ice will ruin your teeth... There u have it! ICE is fuckin lethal. Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice, just drink it straight!! Forward this immediately. You could save a life!!! And don't forget wot it did to the fuckin Titanic!!!

tata, thanks for playing

From a usually decent guy

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME POUNDLAND, SENDING STAFF HOME FOR WEARING A POPPY!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE AND THE MEN AND WOMEN LOST, YOU WOULDN'T BE SITTING IN YOUR POXY SHOP. BODYSHOP HAVE ALSO BANNED STAFF FROM WEARING POPPY'S,........SET THIS AS YOUR STATUS IF YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.....POPPYS ARE NOT SECTARIAN FLOWERS .....WEAR YOUR POPPY WITH PRIDE!!!

Some lassie I was at school with posted something similar including a rant about Poundland sending their staff home earl for wearing a poppy.

I replied: "If I worked in Poundland I'd be quite glad to get sent home..."

She replied: "I agree, all the staff should go home if their going to be wee minded!l"

I think that's a WHOOSH. :lol:

this made me laugh

Lanarkshire's Profile · Lanarkshire's Wall

That's cracking.:lol:

Still get it posted. It's only a picture, I doubt she's naked and it's not like any of us plan on fingering her.

mattydfc - not a paedophile.

This.

I'm no paedo either.

HT ;)

I'm asuming you're a friend since it wont allow me to see the photos, it better be a belter if its gotten over 100 likes, if not I think I speak for O&B we will be disappointed.

I'm asuming you're a friend since it wont allow me to see the photos, it better be a belter if its gotten over 100 likes, if not I think I speak for O&B we will be disappointed.

And how long have you been flirting with this other forum?