Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yesterday my newsfeed had a girl complaining that Facebook hadn't notified anyone that it was her birthday. She was expecting all the usual "Happy Bday Chick xxx" messages but got f**k all! :lol: :lol:

She spent the rest of the day checking in at restraunts and pubs and writing things like "Birthday drinkies" to try and get as much attention as possible.

Now deleted.

A Rangers fan who was in my year at school just posted:

May I ask a personal favour, only some of you will do it (and I know who you are). If you know someone who has fought cancer and passed away, or someone who is still fighting, please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance, I hope I'm right about the people who will.... x x x ♥ x x

Deleted.

Almost everybody knows someone who has cancer and I can guarantee everybody has a family member who has died from it at some point.

Why do people have like 300+ people on their list? There can only be 100 max that you actually know. That's probably why half of this shite is on your feeds.

It depends what you mean by know though. All of mine I know from at some point in my life (13 years of school, 7 years of university, going to football) but not spoken to in however long.

I've whittled it down to 184, these are people who I would perhaps care enough to acknowledge the conversation if someone told me they had died.

It depends what you mean by know though. All of mine I know from at some point in my life (13 years of school, 7 years of university, going to football) but not spoken to in however long.

I've whittled it down to 184, these are people who I would perhaps care enough to acknowledge the conversation if someone told me they had died.

That's probably fair enough. I've culled mine to people I would actually talk to if I met them, not just an "Alright" and move on effort.

Mind you almost everyone I went to school and college with are complete wankers so that narrows it down significantly.

Why do people have like 300+ people on their list? There can only be 100 max that you actually know. That's probably why half of this shite is on your feeds.

if you have only met 100 people in your life you need to get out more

if you have only met 100 people in your life you need to get out more

Probably, but my point was 100 people I could have a decent conversation with, ie remembering the normal stuff of what they do etc.

I just don't see the point of having folk on your lists and feeds that you'll never talk to or meet in your life.

Probably, but my point was 100 people I could have a decent conversation with, ie remembering the normal stuff of what they do etc.

I just don't see the point of having folk on your lists and feeds that you'll never talk to or meet in your life.

well im not gna say how many cuz it sounds sad but i have quite abit more than that

only have people i have met and that are decent..and familylaugh.gif

well im not gna say how many cuz it sounds sad but i have quite abit more than that

only have people i have met and that are decent..and familylaugh.gif

Quite a bit more than 100..family.. Location: Paisley.. :P

Cause they're fit.

I've never understood it either. I know a girl who's got about 900 friends.