Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

4. people who upload an album of them out every single week,

I hate that but it's worse when it's folk that go out once in a blue moon and post 100 photos because they think they're a party animal. There were a few folk like in my halls last year who always posted about how much they were drinking (once a month in most cases) or joined a group every day along the lines of "I'm not an alcoholic, I'm Scottish!" or some shite. You can tell these people never touched a drink before they started University and left Mummy and Daddy behind.

Reading that it makes me sound like a bit of a dick. I'm not saying that drinking makes you a big man or anything like that if that's the way it reads.

1. Check Ins. They're a bit stalker-ish and tedious.

2. Here's one that someone just posted "I love my friends sooo much, 8 weeks! <3" Erm, f**k off.

3. Folk who are crying about how shite their life is. If you are willing to talk about your depressing feelings do it to a doctor!

4. People who take photos of themselvs.

5. "Awkward moment when..."

5 - liking your own status

I have a few people on mine that do this, I had to comment on one of there statuses the other day to tell them to stop being a bellend 'of course you like it, it was you that wrote it you dick'

and status shuffles updates. reserved for those with shit patter. Why fucking bother?

I deleted my own brother because of this, he was updating it about 7/8 times a day.

I had one 'friend' that liked 93 things on Facebook today huh.gif

Those 'JK' things done my nut in as well. I had one person during the world cup last year make one up about 5 minutes after the Rob Green indecent happened, the guy has never been in a football stadium in his life and made up one like 'I can save goals lol JK I'm Rob Green' He got firmly told that he was a ballbag and that you can't save a goal you can only save a shot so if you don't know what you are on about keep quiet.

I start to wonder why some people don't like me laugh.gif

1. Posting pseudo-intellectual quotes that they've blatantly stolen from elsewhere to try to make themselves seem "deep".

2. People who feel the need to post a status every time there is a change in the weather (usually happens when it's snowing or there is an unusually warm day).

2. Posting terrible jokes from Sickipedia and claiming them as their own.

4. People who play those wee game things where they answer questions abut others and you have to click to find out what they've said

5. Those 30 day challenge things - are people really naive enough to think that anyone else gives a shit?

Theres one lad on mine who went to my school and he must have threatened to kill himself about 50 times in the last 2 years. When hes no killing himself hes constantly moaning about his life. Total dick, I really should just delete him.

And aye people who constantly post up shite music from bands noones even heard of.

:huh:

Celtic fan in "not wanting to broaden horizon's" shocker!

1. "Post this, even if only for an hour, if you, or a relative, or someone you know has suffered from (insert illness). Show yout support, show you care. Most people won't post this, but I did......" :ph34r:

2. "Playing golf today". Then about 5 or 6 hours later, they post their score.

3. People, usually older folks I have noticed, who write their name at the end of a post. Like "glad to see you are looking well these days, love Aunty Senga xx". We can see who you are, withoutyou signing your name !

4. They are out on a night out, drinking for hours and they post via their mobile some rubbish about how "pished" they are.

5. People who post a random question "how's things?", "how's work?" etc as a comment on one of your photos. Why not send a message or post on your wall ???

Looking at my feed this morning I found 4 people post "CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or some variation of this :angry:

"OMGG y cnt i sleep, av gt wrk in 2hrs!!!! lol x"

Probably been mentioned already a few times, but why are some people so addicted to facebook they post their location and activity every twenty seconds?

"Am at Braehead wif Sarah McLurgie, shopn 4 nu tops!"

"In docs, need pilz, pmsl"

"In irnmungerz, buyin a shovel. need it 4 garden. lolz."

How difficult is it just to live your life in peace without advertising your every move? :angry:

1. Like this and I'll tell you a like/dislike

2. Like this and I'll tell you a fact about me

3. Celtic fans

4. They stupid things girls do, like that handbag thing and the centimetre one

5. People who abuse the status bar

To add to the "posting loads of photos of a night out" one.

Tagging everyone, even (in fact especially) people who aren't on facebook, in EVERY photo in an album of a night out.

This thread has highlighted how many women I have on my facebook purely because I would ride them if the opportunity arose, even from their facebook posts I can tell a relationship of any substance would not be workable.

Edited by Fuctifano

1. "The awkward moment..."

2. People who post videos from YouTube constantly on their page, which are mostly pishy bands.

3. Check-ins. I really don't care if you are at work, gym, school or at home.

4. "Wish it was Friday" - FFS it's only Monday morning.

5. Old Firm fans. "Just can't get enough" etc.

People who think their some sort of Sky or Virgin media guide. For the fucking 86th time, I know Anchorman's on the telly. I know which lines are funny and not so funny. I know you seem to love the film. Do I care? No, not in the utmost slightest.

ETA: What's worse is that Anchorman's shite!

Edited by C. Muir

People who think their some sort of Sky or Virgin media guide. For the fucking 86th time, I know Anchorman's on the telly. I know which lines are funny and not so funny. I know you seem to love the film. Do I care? No, not in the utmost slightest.

ETA: What's worse is that Anchorman's shite!

I agree with the first paragraph, but, erm Anchorman isn't shit. It's the opposite of shit, it's godly.

This has recently made my news feed from a number of folk:

"we all have at least 100 friends on facebook, but when it comes to needing a friend to talk to how many will actually be there for you? i can guarantee not even 15 of your facebook friends will like this status. like this status if you will be there for me... set this as your status and see which friends will be there for you"

I already know who'll be there for me you bunch of absolutely moronic individuals. Also, you'll get people who you've never seen or spoke to in years just randomly popping up and liking it. And you'll get all sad when the lassie/boy you want to bang the utter f**k out of doesn't like it.

As you can see I'm easily annoyed.

SORRY BUT IM DELETING YOU FROM MY LIFE! *clicks delete* LOADING... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 99%. ERROR! It is impossible to delete our friendship. You mean so much to me. Post this to 1O people's walls who you never want to lose. If you get 3 back, you're an amazing friend♥

Edited by Lichtieforlife

SORRY BUT IM DELETING YOU FROM MY LIFE! *clicks delete* LOADING... ▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ 99%. ERROR! It is impossible to delete our friendship. You mean so much to me. Post this to 1O people's walls who you never want to lose. If you get 3 back, you're an amazing friend♥

You should journey to the house of whoever posted that sickening pish, and kill them in an incredibly painful and bloody fashion.