Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

In no order -

Folk who post 'Time for a friends clear up I think, don't be offended if you don't make the cut lol!'. Why add/accept these folk in the first place if you're going to delete them?

Old firm day on Facebook. It's fucking unbearable.

Males who put kisses on the end of their statuses. I can think of 3 of my male friends who do this off the top of my head.

That 30 day pish.

Folk who post on a Monday 'omg can't wait for the weekend'. Well it's only Monday you fucking spacker. Stop wishing your life away.

pffff where to start with this.

Anything that is begging for a reassuring comment such as a sad face or "someone text me :( xxx" - get the f**k over yourself.

People that post statuses at least 4 times a day - get a life.

People, especially lassies, going tits over shite programmes on TV - main offenders being X-Factor and Take Me Out.

The 30 day song bollocks.

People constantly talking about the same thing day in day out - one guy I know never stops posting about Muse and nobody ever likes or comments on it.

People quoting the bible with all this pish such as "the lord gives me happiness" - keep it in the fucking church - its just as bad as posting song lyrics. Cringe.

The dreaded OF statuses.

The "so and so checked in at...". Utter shite.

And finally, not so much about posting statuses - but folk who never post statuses and never speak to anyone. Especially when you go on their profile and they have no wall?! :blink: Creepy b*****d!

Theres one lad on mine who went to my school and he must have threatened to kill himself about 50 times in the last 2 years. When hes no killing himself hes constantly moaning about his life. Total dick, I really should just delete him.

And aye people who constantly post up shite music from bands noones even heard of.

People constantly talking about the same thing day in day out - one guy I know never stops posting about Muse and nobody ever likes or comments on it.

What's VikingTON's facebook?

I have someone who constantly talks about the same thing. It was exams during christmas/january and I expect it to begin in a couple of weeks. I'm talking about at least 2 statuses a day about the pressure of them and such. Now he's started doing them about his work, every weekend there will be two about them. He only works one day a week ffs! And he's also started doing them about his gf, first one he's ever had I suspect and there's constant tagging and bs like that, I mean just fucking post it on her wall or text her ya panse.

1. Girls posting the "look at me", "my life's shit </3" status updates others have mentioned

2. Running commentary on the X Factor

3. Folk who brag about missing lectures/uni thinking it makes them mental

4. Folk who post 100 pictures from every night out (this is more of a general thing rather than just on FB)

5. Song lyrics from the latest flavour of the month, at the moment it's Bruno Mars or Jessie J

I'd like to agree with pretty much everything that's been posted on here so far, the OF patter especially; there's one girl in particular who's never been to a football game in her life, probably couldn't name a team in the SPL other than Rangers and Celtic, yet every OF game this season it's been 'WATP!' along with a load of other shite. Then when someone else posted a status yesterday saying something along the lines of why do people who don't give a toss about football all year fill Facebook with shite on Of days, said mental case went and liked that status. She's also shocking for a load of emotional shite and liking everything.

Not really much that can be added by this point in the thread, but I'll go for one that's a bit less annoying the rest. Frapes. Firstly I've never fallen victim to one because I'm not stupid enough to let people get a hold of my password. However those that carry them out: can they ever go for a more advanced level of humour than 'I LYK DIKS LULZ!' and changing the 'interested in' to men? It's not funny.

1. old firm pish -1 girl in particular posted 21 updates on Sunday about the old firm game, with most of them being absolute shite like "yassss" and "wooo"

2. "grrr soo angry"- clearly attention seeking

3. people who update their status every hour with comments like

"Im making my own sweetchilli prawn noodle stir fry :) i hope its tastyyy!"

"well that was a let down"

nobody cares!

4. people who upload an album of them out every single week,

5. people who post lyrics to songs, just no need for it

Edited by Clarko_son

Some real annoying ones mentioned already.

my main gripes are anyone updating 3or4 times a day, everyday.

spamming with loads of youtube videos

posting song lyrics

irritating text speak

and status shuffles updates. reserved for those with shit patter. Why fucking bother?

Think I'll go on a cull just now of all the irritating people.

1. Old firm 'fans'

2. 30 Day Song pish/Constant barrage of shite music videos.

3. 'Fraping'

4. Folk putting their shite in jokes that only about 3 folk understand all over the shop.

5. Loads of photos of folk in taxis/sipping a drink/being a drunken mess.

Edited by JamboMikey

Five just isn't enough.

6. People who update their statuses with soul-crushingly banal activities. Since Friday alone i've seen "Ironing done, time for a shower", "Don't think i'll go out tonight" and "Did my Asda shopping online. I rule!". If there was a god i'd be allowed to machine gun these people.

7. People who do stupid "friendship" apps and the like and as a result your homepage ends up clogged up with so-and-so "answered a question about you. Click here to find out what they said". f**k off to the power of ten.

8. Friendship requests from people you havent seen since, and had a mutual relationship of hatred with at school. Just why?

9. People reposting the "Huge Rave" Japan Earthquake "joke". Pish the first time, really not a great deal funnier the 132nd time you see it.

10. Girls who get dumped then proceed to call their ex all the two-timing **** names under the sun, conveniently forgetting that they'd got pished and fucked someone else at their pals wedding four months previously. Un-fucking-lucky.