Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The mother's day spam has begun...

'You see that sun shining today? that's all the beautiful mummys who can't be here today. post to show respect and support to all them brave children and adults without there mummy today. RIP angels!'

No words, I have no words. sad.gif

'You see that sun shining today? that's all the beautiful mummys who can't be here today. post to show respect and support to all them brave children and adults without there mummy today. RIP angels!'

No words, I have no words. sad.gif

'Jesus wept. And no fucking wonder.' That's a quote from my mum. Quite apt here I feel.

Think of all the gash it'll get him though.

If my Mum passes away any time soon (I hope to god she doesn't) I'm going to post it all over Facebook, just to see if I get sympathy sex.

If my Mum passes away any time soon (I hope to god she doesn't) I'm going to post it all over Facebook, just to see if I get sympathy sex.

You'll be knee-deep in clunge, nae doubt about it.

Right ye its sad that Muamba the footballer had a heart attack on the pitch buy why the f**k does he get more press coverage than the 6 young soldiers that died in Afghan 2 weeks ago who between them probably earnt less than a month than he does alone as well. Get your fuckin priorites right shockin!!!!!

23... fucking... likes... <_<

Right ye its sad that Muamba the footballer had a heart attack on the pitch buy why the f**k does he get more press coverage than the 6 young soldiers that died in Afghan 2 weeks ago who between them probably earnt less than a month than he does alone as well. Get your fuckin priorites right shockin!!!!!

There's a decent point in there, buried among the usual SUPPORT ARE BOYS shite.

Always got a load of burds moaning about men on my newsfeed. I kind of find it annoying just because I've always got this overwhelming urge to say to them "D'yi fancy a f**k?".

These are some of my memories of growing up in Glasgow and how times have changed.

People said the phrase “No danger”. (It meant “No way” when you were surprised about something)

Taz bars/freddos were 10p.

A 10p mixture had good sweets in it…an it was only 10p.

Hubba Bubba.

Nerds sweets. (Amazing!!)

Jolly Ranchers.

Gingy bottles were only 10p when you took them back.

We drank Hooch and thought we were cool. (or Merrydown Cider!)

We watched the Inspector Gadget cartoon.

Thought we were cool when we got to stay up late for Prisoner Cell Block H.

Wore Shelley Boots.

Marble Bars.

Moashy in he street. (the coin game)

“Iggy Bul” “Dingybul” were freely used expressions. (again, we used these terms instead of “yeah right”)

Calling someone a “Do”. (derogatory term used to offend someone)

“Bolt ya rocket”. (means, go away)

A roll and chips was 40p.

A roll and fritter was 20p.

We loved Double dips, Frys Creams, Refreshers.

Qwenchy Cups. (plastic cup of sugary goodness)

Jubilees. (frozen plastic cup of sugary goodness)

Ice polls. (long plastic tube of icy sugary goodness)

Reebok pumps werent retro, they were just amazing trainers.

Curly wurlys were massive.

Benneton, Naf naf, Sweater Shop and Paco were all jumpers we wore daily.

Global hypercolour.

Shell suits were acceptable. Especially when going on holiday, with the mandatory scrunchy bobble. (hair tie)

Everyone watched Neighbours on BBC1 and Home and Away on ITV, straight after school.

We only had 4 channels on “cooncil” tv.

We played Kirby in the street.

Boys wore Nicholson Jackets.

Berghaus wasn’t worn as an outdoor hiking jacket, it was just a jacket.

People wore Grolsch tops on their trainers.

Putting an empty qwenchy cup on your bike wheel, to make it sound like a motorbike.

We played Red rover and British bulldog in the playground. Sometimes, “kiss, cuddle, torture”.

Push pops.

Twist and Squeeze (more sugary goodness!)

We had BMX the first time round.

We played shops in the park with dirt and leaves.

Catching bees in empty jam jars.

Conkers.

These are some of my memories, what memories of your childhood to do have that have changed? I’m sure there are some great stories. lets hear them!

what+the+f**k+is+this+shit+3.jpg

Hubba Bubba.

We watched the Inspector Gadget cartoon

“Bolt ya rocket”. (means, go away)

Refreshers.

Qwenchy Cups. (plastic cup of goodness )...

We played Red rover and British bulldog in the playground. Sometimes, “kiss, cuddle, torture”.

Conkers.

These are some of my memories, what memories of your childhood to do have that have changed? I’m sure there are some great stories. lets hear them!

These still exist/happen

These are some of my memories of growing up in Glasgow and how times have changed.

People said the phrase "No danger". (It meant "No way" when you were surprised about something)

Hubba Bubba.

Jolly Ranchers.

Wore Shelley Boots.

Marble Bars.

"Iggy Bul" "Dingybul" were freely used expressions. (again, we used these terms instead of "yeah right")

Calling someone a "Do". (derogatory term used to offend someone)

"Bolt ya rocket". (means, go away)

Global hypercolour.

Shell suits were acceptable. Especially when going on holiday, with the mandatory scrunchy bobble. (hair tie)

Everyone watched Neighbours on BBC1 and Home and Away on ITV, straight after school.

We only had 4 channels on "cooncil" tv.

Berghaus wasn't worn as an outdoor hiking jacket, it was just a jacket.

Putting an empty qwenchy cup on your bike wheel, to make it sound like a motorbike.

We played Red rover and British bulldog in the playground. Sometimes, "kiss, cuddle, torture".

Push pops.

Conkers.

These are some of my memories, what memories of your childhood to do have that have changed? I'm sure there are some great stories. lets hear them!

I don't see the problerm.:huh:

People said the phrase "No danger". (It meant "No way" when you were surprised about something)

Hubba Bubba.

Jolly Ranchers.

Wore Shelley Boots.

Marble Bars.

"Iggy Bul" "Dingybul" were freely used expressions. (again, we used these terms instead of "yeah right")

Calling someone a "Do". (derogatory term used to offend someone)

"Bolt ya rocket". (means, go away)

Global hypercolour.

We only had 4 channels on "cooncil" tv.

Berghaus wasn't worn as an outdoor hiking jacket, it was just a jacket.

We played Red rover and British bulldog in the playground. Sometimes, "kiss, cuddle, torture".

Push pops.

Conkers.

These are some of my memories, what memories of your childhood to do have that have changed? I'm sure there are some great stories. lets hear them!

What exactly has this got to do with annoying things people post on Facebook?huh.gif

Footballers get paid so much they should stop complaining about anything, I mean I bet he's having such a hard time fighting for his life in a private hospital room before he goes back to his mansion. Soldiers live in tents and have to do their own surgery if they get hurt. lets see who's got the balls to copy and paste this to their facebook, I bet 95% of you won't.

Yaaaaaaaaaawn.

Also there is a woman, about 30 who is constantly complaining about Montrose, "I need to get out of this shithole and away from the gossipy bitchy folk who live here", i would say that 90% of her free time is spent out on the piss and this is the pool that she fishes in for partners who never last then we are treated with "hurt me, hurt my friends and I'll get you and make you suffer, I'm too good for you anyway smalldick".

Again, Yaaaaaaaaawn.

I remember looking at a Facebook page ages ago that was a sort of support thing for grieving parents but was really just a page where folk would post up pictures of their dead kids and say a little bit about them. I think that's ok,whatever works for folk in that possision but there was a girl who was just reveling in the grief, posting all the time on the page about soldiers that had died and on other peoples statuses. "sad story, hope you heal soon xxx" "four more brave young men taken from us RIPxxxxxx" you get the idea.

iTz th33 w33k3nD B015, Wh005 c0mInG t0 g3t P4r4

Just about the worst thing anyone can post on just about anything not just Facebook.

The f**k does it say? I got to weekend then got stuck.

I hate on a Saturday at full time, my feed gets filled with "Yaaas coupon up the day Boom!" I'm sure one guy has posted this about 6 or 7 weekends in a row....shut up you lying b*****d.

I hate people lettinbg me know what they just watched on Netflix or just read on The Guardian site.