Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448465447.157423.jpg

Quite a lot of clumsy people dropping their wallets lately it seems.

Got to love those terroists who warn people of what their plans are.

What the heck is the name of the person who commented first? Linziandjohnthe Organ Morgan? :lol:

Quite a lot of clumsy people dropping their wallets lately it seems.

As a group though; terrorists do tend to be rather careless with their important possessions. Just look at how many drop their pristine passports right before transforming themselves into mince.

As a group though; terrorists do tend to be rather careless with their important possessions. Just look at how many drop their pristine passports right before transforming themselves into mince.

It would also appear that the most insignificant gesture of good will toward them exempts you from their centuries--old ideological campaign to eradicate non-believing infidels.

Well I'm just back from Tenerife and I'm now shit scared that somebody is emptying my account from my keycard. Especially as this is from the Met Police in London. I had my doubts until I realised it was from them. I've stayed at dozens of hotels with keycards and have never used a magnet on the back of my card - surely my luck will run out?

SHARED ABERDEEN.

I mean, anyone with even half a brain can work out that is bollocks. Room number and expiry date is all they tend to have on them :lol:

The shite that goes round facebook these days, that the morons lap up as fact (and then share) is quite terrifying tbh. How do these people function?

I deleted my pals ex on Facebook because she posted up so much shite. Every Friday you'd be treated to her sharing a picture of drunk people and tagging her pals in.

Follow this up by her tagging her pals in pictures of people not enjoying their jobs.

The funny thing is, she didn't work, and she never went out to drink. An absolute fuckmeat Mcmonger if I ever met one.

I deleted my pals ex on Facebook because she posted up so much shite. Every Friday you'd be treated to her sharing a picture of drunk people and tagging her pals in.

Follow this up by her tagging her pals in pictures of people not enjoying their jobs.

The funny thing is, she didn't work, and she never went out to drink. An absolute fuckmeat Mcmonger if I ever met one.

Pals' exes can be entertaining/f*cking cringeworthy at certain times.

My mate's ex started flooding facebook with posts about how amazing his new gf was - conveniently starting in the week leading up to my pal's wedding to the guy she binned him for!