Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm sure I've read some equally bullshit post stating the opposite, that if you leave half an onion out it absorbs toxins in the air as it rots and prevents you picking up diseases.

I'm just going to use a whole onion every time now to make sure.

edit: here we are, via snopes

Edited by Fuctifano

I read on the BBC News about some poor wee b*****d who choked to death in a blackberry. No doubt Facebook will add that fruit to its list of killers. Pretty soon we'll have to mash up all food for anyone under 18

Edited by Swarley

I read on the BBC News about some poor wee b*****d who choked to death in a blackberry. No doubt Facebook will add that fruit to its list of killers. Pretty soon we'll have to mash up all food for anyone under 18

Soup only, but I'm concerned about kids drowning in it. Edited by parsforlife

Events are annoying me. Firstly because the same people seem to like and share tons of events and then never bother going. Also half of them aren't really events as such in a venue or anything, it'll be something stupid like 'so and so is attending christmas 2015'. The poppy fascism is annually annoying too and seems ever earlier this year. I'd definitely delete my account (for a bit) if I could still keep messenger.