Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Shared by a notorious conspiracy theorist type person on my timeline this morning...(hope the photos upload okay and in the right order)

There's compete idiocy, and then there's claiming expertise while suggesting that this circuit would otherwise have been built on breadboard. I would never use breadboard for anything other than prototyping, and certainly not for a circuit that I was going to stick in a bag and carry around. The commentator just doesn't know as much about the practicalities of building circuitry as the kid does. Edited by sugna

There's compete idiocy, and then there's claiming expertise while suggesting that this circuit would otherwise have been built on breadboard. I would never use breadboard for anything other than prototyping, and certainly not for a circuit that I was going to stick in a bag and carry around. The commentator just doesn't know as much about the practicalities of building circuitry as the kid does.

Not even for cutting bread?

A chap I know has had his bike stolen. Probably a minor annoyance to most, however this is being treated like a McCann child and is very much a 'shared Ontario x' judging by the amount of different places that this has been posted.

Bike thieves at pc world, Inverness. BE A WEAR

A chap I know has had his bike stolen. Probably a minor annoyance to most, however this is being treated like a McCann child and is very much a 'shared Ontario x' judging by the amount of different places that this has been posted.

Bike thieves at pc world, Inverness. BE A WEAR

Shared Sydney, Australia x

Shared by a notorious conspiracy theorist type person on my timeline this morning...(hope the photos upload okay and in the right order)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442737086.119206.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442737103.400902.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442737118.016359.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442737148.017420.jpg

I have a degree and am therefore an expert...

:lol:

A guy who was in my year at school has been reported missing, so I read the comments - :lol:

One post about how disgraceful it is that people make disrespectful comments on these things.

Next post "take care mate, hope you are just out sessioning it"

Next post "I saw him in town yesterday"

Just seen a fb post that's saying a guy went missing after kelburn festival near Largs, and someone has put 'shared, Orkney Islands' within a few hours. I almost replied saying what the f**k would he be doing in Orkney, he might have been out his nut but he can't actually fly, but I thought people might think it inappropriate on a missing person post