Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh for f**k sake, I've just blocked the c**t that shared this.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418714316.589697.jpg ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418714326.444612.jpg

Unfortunately it's too late to stop her from breeding. I feel sorry for the kid

I always make sure to call Christmas anything but Christmas IRL because I know people doing this annoys the religious when it suits them bigoted fuckwits out there.

Killing Christianity one seasonal pleasantry at a time 8)

Well, so far despite saying do not post on fb we have people breaking news on baby being born before we have got round the whole family.

People mentioning photos before we put one up and the classic people giving away the name before we have confirmed it.

Oh and a personal favourite, the one who posted their congrats on their own wall and not mine or my partners.. Classy.

Why even out sprog pics and such on Facebook anyway, you sound beelin that you're missing out on some likes.

Just aswell I didn't ask you?

Nah you didn't ask me, tetchy features. If you did though I don't think I would care if one of the friends or family members you consider to be more important put a picture of your wife's dress on facebook before I turned up, because it has to be the most inoffensive, trivial thing in the history of time.

Grief merchants out in force tonight.

A friend liked a status on mine where someone was announcing that out of respect for those killed, she wouldn't be posting again tonight. I mean, for Christ sake.

Edited by BC17

Brace yourself, the christmas proposals, and parents accusing the other as using the kid as a weapon over Christmas posts are beginning.

2 proposals and an argument over the kids xmas arrangements already. I expect more by tomorrow.....

These thunder-stealers are the type who get a kick out of breaking news the fastest. There's quite a few folk on here who get a kick out of starting a thread or breaking a story on twitter the second it comes out. I think people literally sit on the bbc sports news feed hitting f5 repeatedly (even though it updates automatically)

Facebook, although claiming to be a social network, is the most antisocial turgid piece of shit ever created.

It's just a stage for attention seeking weirdos and their insecure followers. If it's a true reflection of society then we are fucked.

Look at me a can repost other people's stuff. Look at me I can go to places and tag myself. Look at me I can like someone's post, maybe they will like me back, that would be super. I think I will go to a concert and instead of watching it I will take selfies and post updates or go a a restaurant and ignore my partner although tagging them and updating. Maybe it will make me look cool?

What a load of utter pish, in a few years we will look back at social media with the disdain it deserves get it to falkirk.

Facebook, although claiming to be a social network, is the most antisocial turgid piece of shit ever created.

It's just a stage for attention seeking weirdos and their insecure followers. If it's a true reflection of society then we are fucked.

Look at me a can repost other people's stuff. Look at me I can go to places and tag myself. Look at me I can like someone's post, maybe they will like me back, that would be super. I think I will go to a concert and instead of watching it I will take selfies and post updates or go a a restaurant and ignore my partner although tagging them and updating. Maybe it will make me look cool?

What a load of utter pish, in a few years we will look back at social media with the disdain it deserves get it to falkirk.

I deleted my Facebook for all these reasons, I have twitter but even twitter is the same.