Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh for f**k sake, I've just blocked the c**t that shared this.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418714316.589697.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418714326.444612.jpg

Unfortunately it's too late to stop her from breeding. I feel sorry for the kid

as if the vets need benefits, the prices they charge f*****g footpads!

Well, so far despite saying do not post on fb we have people breaking news on baby being born before we have got round the whole family.

People mentioning photos before we put one up and the classic people giving away the name before we have confirmed it.

Oh and a personal favourite, the one who posted their congrats on their own wall and not mine or my partners.. Classy.

Well, so far despite saying do not post on fb we have people breaking news on baby being born before we have got round the whole family.

People mentioning photos before we put one up and the classic people giving away the name before we have confirmed it.

Oh and a personal favourite, the one who posted their congrats on their own wall and not mine or my partners.. Classy.

Our wee one was named after my gran (who's in a home) before we got the chance to tell her we named the baby after her, one of my aunties called and told her carers to pass on her message.

Morons everywhere mate.

Our wee one was named after my gran (who's in a home) before we got the chance to tell her we named the baby after her, one of my aunties called and told her carers to pass on her message.

Morons everywhere mate.

Definitely, just so frustrating that people ignore your wishes and go ahead and do it anyway.

Had to put up a rather terse 'born' post to avoid grief. Then had to put up a photo and the name later on as people were texting herself while she was waiting to speak to her dad.

Not exactly great for the stress levels at this moment

Unfriend every single one of the inconsiderate, selfish morons. I mean in real life as well as Facebook

Mostly on her side so ill do it when she's sleeping...

I understand people want to say congrats but to publicly do it before we announced is shite.

My mum and dad are 180 miles away and managed to get flowers and card to her bedside and not mention it to my siblings till we were ready. Yet some people cant help but use facebook straight away prior to us finishing telling family (her dad is in Germany and her uncle is in the usa, her sister and husband had just left for Poland that morning!)

There's a few pie bootings in the post

Oh for f**k sake, I've just blocked the c**t that shared this.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418714316.589697.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418714326.444612.jpg

Unfortunately it's too late to stop her from breeding. I feel sorry for the kid

You obviously never had the nerve to re-post that.

Edited by Romeo

Yup, we had that too. My sister-in-law lives her whole life on Facebook (full time mummy, natch) and posted photos of mine and the wife's newborn within hours of her being born (the photos were forwarded on by her dad, which I was peeved enough about as it was), welcoming the newest addition to *her* family.

She also posts birthday wishes and the like on her own page, tagging the person it's aimed at in said post. She didn't take kindly to being told that Facebook would allow her to post the message on the person's wall.

In short, she's an idiot.

She definitely needs a kick in the pie.

Happened to me a few weeks ago. Two weans born around 5am and by 6.30am, at least three members of my partner's family had posted congratulations with names and pics in some cases - not to us, but on their own walls, tagging us in the statuses. This was before I'd managed to tell any of my aunts, uncles, cousins and close friends.

I had to quickly put up a post myself about them so that if anyone logged on that morning, they would hopefully find out the news from me and not others.

Fair to say I wasn't all that chuffed. The most important event of your life and you've got folk breaking the news for you. Lovely...