Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Now I can't really speak from experience since I don't have a child nor breasts, but why would you take a picture of one hanging off the other and put it on the internet? Lots of things in the world are natural, that doesn't mean you should photograph them and share them with everyone you know.

Also, don't quite understand the seethe level about breast-feeding. Never really seen much of a problem with it.

I would hazard that nobody on this forum knows anyone who actually objects to it. If they do, I'd be interested to read their seethe!

Edit: Not quite true. Was visiting my chum + new mum the other day when without word of warning, out popped milk churn # 1 and I had to affect a sudden need for tea and put the kettle on.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

There's a few instances of poppy related rage appearing on Facebook relating to not enough respect being given to poppies. Alternatively there's the liking and sharing of articles from po-faced attention seekers about why they won't wear a poppy. I don't care about your poppy news or views.

Why is there a sudden influx of these sort of posts:

"My intention is to fill up facebook with cartoons to break up the negative images and videos. If you like this post, I will choose a cartoon for you.xx"

I'm sure the people with power will love it, just placate the sheep and let them fill up on useless shite. And even if it wasn't in response to people posting news articles and stuff, is it against those who post up grieving status updates? What the hell man?

People who park over two spaces are the scum of the earth. If you see someone parking over two spaces, you should be allowed to murder them in front of their family.

PTTGOYN thread for this though, as I really shouldn't get so worked up about it.

I'm a huge fan of shit parking, the seethe it causes is immense. Try and occupy 4 spaaces diagonally if possible. It actually blows peoples minds.

I'm a huge fan of shit parking, the seethe it causes is immense. Try and occupy 4 spaaces diagonally if possible. It actually blows peoples minds.

I'm huge fan of leaving shopping trolleys against shit parkers cars. The seethe it causes is immense.

Why is there a sudden influx of these sort of posts:

"My intention is to fill up facebook with cartoons to break up the negative images and videos. If you like this post, I will choose a cartoon for you.xx"

I'm sure the people with power will love it, just placate the sheep and let them fill up on useless shite. And even if it wasn't in response to people posting news articles and stuff, is it against those who post up grieving status updates? What the hell man?

I find posting loads of negative hings to these people has the desired outcome

We've talked before on this thread about the unhealthy habit some women have of talking about their toddler sons as if they were their boyfriends. Going on 'dates', referring to them as 'my little man', talking about how handsome they are and otherwise acting as if they’re in a sexual relationship with them. A friend forwarded me this drivel which appeared on his own page as he thought I'd get a kick out of it.

"My son is a tank he was like a silver back gorilla in diapers. He would walk by the counter and pull himself up with one arm and sit on the counter. He hasnt ever fit in slims. I have a heck of a time finding huskies for him and he usually wears shorts because his length and girth dont fit the norm. He is a black belt at 8 years old, a peacemaker among his friends and a kid with dyslexia. Still at the end of the day I will be the best person I can be if I am more like him. He is a man of few words (lol dosent get that from me huh?) and his daddy is his idol. He loves God and thinks Muslims are crazy if they don't like Western ways. He boils everything down to the real issue and has impeccable timing for jokes. He asks me why his jeans get so tight when he bends his leg. If you ever see a kid with sandles, shorts and a 30 degree below REI jacket it might be him. He rocks and to be honest I never understood men until he came into my world."

"He is a black belt at 8 years old". Yep, that sounds like it came from a legitimate martial arts school.

“A kid with dyslexia”. Why does the cynic in me suspect that he’s just a bit slow for his years?

"He loves God and thinks Muslims are crazy if they don't like Western ways". No parental influence there, I'm sure.

"He asks me why his jeans get so tight when he bends his leg." If he's 8, I can't imagine that's muscle.

However, it's the last sentence which is the most disturbing to me.

“I never understood men until he came into my world.”

Eight…years…old.

We've talked before on this thread about the unhealthy habit some women have of talking about their toddler sons as if they were their boyfriends. Going on 'dates', referring to them as 'my little man', talking about how handsome they are and otherwise acting as if they’re in a sexual relationship with them. A friend forwarded me this drivel which appeared on his own page as he thought I'd get a kick out of it.

"My son is a tank he was like a silver back gorilla in diapers. He would walk by the counter and pull himself up with one arm and sit on the counter. He hasnt ever fit in slims. I have a heck of a time finding huskies for him and he usually wears shorts because his length and girth dont fit the norm. He is a black belt at 8 years old, a peacemaker among his friends and a kid with dyslexia. Still at the end of the day I will be the best person I can be if I am more like him. He is a man of few words (lol dosent get that from me huh?) and his daddy is his idol. He loves God and thinks Muslims are crazy if they don't like Western ways. He boils everything down to the real issue and has impeccable timing for jokes. He asks me why his jeans get so tight when he bends his leg. If you ever see a kid with sandles, shorts and a 30 degree below REI jacket it might be him. He rocks and to be honest I never understood men until he came into my world."

"He is a black belt at 8 years old". Yep, that sounds like it came from a legitimate martial arts school.

“A kid with dyslexia”. Why does the cynic in me suspect that he’s just a bit slow for his years?

"He loves God and thinks Muslims are crazy if they don't like Western ways". No parental influence there, I'm sure.

"He asks me why his jeans get so tight when he bends his leg." If he's 8, I can't imagine that's muscle.

However, it's the last sentence which is the most disturbing to me.

“I never understood men until he came into my world.”

Eight…years…old.

466353-quagmire.jpg

That is both hilarious and terrifying in equal measure. Are these people for real?

"He loves God and thinks Muslims are crazy if they don't like Western ways".

Terrible parenting.

You have to admire an 8-year old who is so familiar with Islamic culture and values that he's able to compare them to his extensive life-experience in the West and therefore draw such a conclusion. He's obviously lived and worked in a number of different countries and is therefore in a position to make an objective comparison.

Or more likely, he's never even seen a Muslim, much less had a conversation with one.

So when Mummy states" He boils everything down to the real issue" she means "He repeats whatever ignorant pig-shit his Daddy and I tell him."