Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm finding that the phrase "Lest we Forget" is making me grind my teeth. Yeah, because if you and 6 million other people hadn't taken the time to post pictures of the event unfolding, I would have had NO idea that today was the anniversary. Just f**k off.

Sorry for repeating myself but it's the same shit again.

Grief junkies, asking people for a pat on the head because they post a picture of a terrible event with some daft obvious comment.

Well done pal you can copy and paste what everyone else is seeing and thinking. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react the the news of the poor dogs dying, thanks for clearing that up.

A lady from Sherwood Park named Tannis posted this pic yesterday, with the following message....

"This is an open letter to the 2 guys and 1 girl who decided to skip work today in Sherwood Park where they were building a house, but instead decided to come to Alberta Beach to relax in the sun, enjoy the water and some beers.

I'm sorry if my first attempt at sun tanning in a bikini in public in 13 years "grossed you out". I'm sorry that my stomach isn't flat and tight. I'm sorry that my belly is covered in stretch marks. I'm NOT sorry that my body has housed, grown, protected, birthed and nurtured FIVE fabulous, healthy, intelligent and wonderful human beings. I'm sorry if my 33 year old, 125 lb body offended you so much that you felt that pointing, laughing, and pretending to kick me. But I'll have you know that as I looked at your 'perfect' young bodies, I could only think to myself "what great and amazing feat has YOUR body done?". I'll also have you know that I held my head high, unflinching as you mocked me, pretending that what you said and did had no effect on me; but I cried in the car on the drive home. Thanks for ruining my day. It's people like you who make this world an ugly hateful place. I can't help but feel sorry for the women who will one day bear your children and become "gross" in your eyes as their bodies change during the miraculous process of pregnancy. I can only hope that one day you'll realize that my battle scars are something to be proud of, not ashamed of."

You go Tannis! Tell those losers what's what, and wear the hell out of that bikini!! - Ryder

Followed by the, shiver, photo

10387260_827998110567783_696444375497150

Apologies if already highlighted, but the <insert some shite about some shite no one really cares about type of picture> with the caption, "99% won't have the guts to share this but I did" type of comments. Also, "mum says I can go to Disneyworld"/dad says I can get a new car/doctor says my baby can have her life saving operation if I get a 1000 likes" comments. Not forgetting the 'there's been a serious accident/injury to myself or a loved one, so I'll run to the laptop and update my status before I call 999' comments.

Followed by the, shiver, photo

10387260_827998110567783_696444375497150

Whilst the behaviour of pointing and laughing at a stranger simply for looking the way they do is a massive dickhead thing to do, she doesn't help herself with her big rant.

Getting spunked in to a few times isn't something to boast about (nor is it a bad thing mind)