Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The first thing I would look for on the CV of a potential employee at a job interview would definitely be the highest amount of retweets they'd achieved. Definitely not qualifications.

Was thinking the very same thing. He should definitely mention this at the very top of his cv and also try to work it into every answer at an interview.

10298891_10152496050678619_4925630965230

The guy who tweeted it seemingly isn't the one who took the picture, he just shared it for retweets. The part about being disqualified from taking exams for five years is made up. I don't know who actually took the picture.

The guy who tweeted it seemingly isn't the one who took the picture, he just shared it for retweets. The part about being disqualified from taking exams for five years is made up. I don't know who actually took the picture.

Me neither just seen someone like it on my newsfeed. Regardless of who tweeted it, taking a selfie during an exam is still really fucking stupid.

An unexpectedly entertaining picture from the Old Falkirk page:

10402489_10203208535987654_6220972770947

Firstly - it's of the Ghost of Brockville which I never noticed in 20 odd years of standing at that end of the ground which would be pretty cool if I wasn't preoccupied scratching my head wondering why the guy took a fucking picture of his screen and then uploaded that picture :huh:

Then we get into the comments and he gets a tough time for not saying where in Falkirk the fucking picture was taken - this can be part of the fun of the page but surely even if you've never been to Brockville the football players and the banner are a bit of a give away.

Then out of the left wing comes this comment:

Lesley Lambie Just had a look at your picture I can't believe I c a American young man gi soldier on top of him a can c a family out side there door a man woman left of them a girl small girl about 2 3in a white old pinnacle which a child wore in the 1800 or 1900 right hand side man soft cap small boy 2 I can man dark hair wearing glasses with a small boy 4 5 years this is so crazy can't believe this and I was told by a spiritual person I was gifted. I also you'd a magnetic spying glass if anyone can relate to what I c please get in touch

Which is fairly quickly followed up by this:

Jaqs Laird I can also see a childs face in the clouds

Just a normal day in Facebook land :lol:

which would be pretty cool if I wasn't preoccupied scratching my head wondering why the guy took a fucking picture of his screen and then uploaded that picture :huh:

Wants people to know he has a WancBook Pro IMO