Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Seemingly every man/woman and their dugs are finishing uni at the moment so I'm being inundated with soppy statuses about how much they've changed and how it's been the time of their lives. One of my best mates posted this:

And so it's over. Four years since I left the valley and moved to the capital, I have finished my time at uni. I have honestly had the time of my life and met so many brilliant folk in that time. Canny wait to see what lies ahead. Right now though, it's a Guinness :)
Jesus wept.

am in tears , so emotional :bairn

I don't think there's anything wrong with that post chief.

Finishing Uni is a bit of a landmark in life and he hasn't went over the top or wanky or anything.

Absolutely. Posting about going for a pint after finishing Uni? SCUM.

the fact this had been shared over 2000 times saddens me, think how many of them probably genuinely believe he is right.

Had one shared on my newsfeed. To be fair that's exactly the reason why I keep some of these morons, besides the usual casually racist remarks they do provide the odd absolute gem of hilarity through their own tragic stupidity. This 'we've found Maddie!!!1!!' is the funniest in a good while though.

I'm gutted somebody beat me to it, but Maddy at the Europa League final wins this thread. The worst thing is, 8 of my friends have shared this. And it has nearly 22,000 likes. Between Britain First and this the only conclusion I can draw is that were totally fucked, and the rational minded among us should form a suicide pact and just let these simpletons inherit the earth

A couple of years ago a girl I kind of used to go out with about ten years ago added me as a friend. She's a nice lassie and had a bit of a bad time with her health over the last couple of years, it's a shame. Anyway, she started going out with a new man a while ago, he seems a good fit, they constantly update with photos of walks etc. A bit much if you ask me, but there you go.

Today he posted this on her timeline

10372056_828744127146600_176021485584918

I'm not sure if this makes me a helpless cynic, I try not to be, but there's something a bit creepy about this. Are people really this cuddly with each other? Am I just dead inside?

I'm not sure if this makes me a helpless cynic, I try not to be, but there's something a bit creepy about this. Are people really this cuddly with each other? Am I just dead inside?

You're dead inside.

The rest of us are hugging the fvck out each other all day every day.

:)

A couple of years ago a girl I kind of used to go out with about ten years ago added me as a friend. She's a nice lassie and had a bit of a bad time with her health over the last couple of years, it's a shame. Anyway, she started going out with a new man a while ago, he seems a good fit, they constantly update with photos of walks etc. A bit much if you ask me, but there you go.

Sounds like somebody needs a cuddle.

Come here, you big softy...

Cuddling is shite.