Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I posted something from WarChild a few days ago, just some info on one of their campaigns I've looked at whilst teaching, and I had two people go "that's a bit much for Facebook isn't it?".

Firstly, a status like that I feel is a bit more socially responsible than you posting about either your gym habits, your work schedule, pictures of your horrible children or any other inane shit you have been doing.

Secondly the two girls that commented were both falling over themselves and foaming at the gash for about two days over 'Kony' a couple of years ago, but I guess when it isn't 'trending' it isn't important.

I posted something from WarChild a few days ago, just some info on one of their campaigns I've looked at whilst teaching, and I had two people go "that's a bit much for Facebook isn't it?".

Firstly, a status like that I feel is a bit more socially responsible than you posting about either your gym habits, your work schedule, pictures of your horrible children or any other inane shit you have been doing.

Secondly the two girls that commented were both falling over themselves and foaming at the gash for about two days over 'Kony' a couple of years ago, but I guess when it isn't 'trending' it isn't important.

Whatever you say Buzz Killington.

#bantsonlyonfb #eatcleanstaylean

"Ridiculous that Scottish people like me can't vote on the country's future".

Interesting, considering 6 years ago you said "F*ck Scotland, canny wait to move to London YAAAAAAAS".

Actually, I might rescind your greenie unless you actually replied to their message with that :)