Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm not surprised you're defending the second most boring person in the world.

There is far more boring status' floating about on Facebook. The status box has "What's on your mind?" in it, and he's pretty much answering that question succinctly.

There is far more boring status' floating about on Facebook. The status box has "What's on your mind?" in it, and he's pretty much answering that question succinctly.

He says he uses it as a diary so that he can look back on his status' and remember all the (mundane) stuff he's done (such as going for a jog on a peaceful country road). Makes me wonder why he doesn't just get a diary tbh.

Edited by Chupacabra

He says he uses it as a diary so that he can look back on his status' and remember all the (mundane) stuff he's done (such as going for a jog on a peaceful country road). Makes me wonder why he doesn't just get a diary tbh.

Each to their own.

''ATTENTION I AM A THIEF I AM ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST AND I AM COMING TO TAKE ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT IS , I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SHOPPING FOR WEEKS AND ARE NOW FINISHED I ALSO KNOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE OUT FOR THE DAY .. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND YOU HAVE TOLD ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW.. THANKS FOR MAKING IT SO EASY FOR ME !! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ** DONT MAKE IT EASY FOR THE SCUM BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE ON YOUR STATUS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WATCHING** obviously I AM NOT A THIEF this is theoretical but could easily become reality ** something to think about ,,,,,PLEASE SHARE''

A status by a Rangers fan who tried to share his tragic anti-Celtic page on Motherwell's Facebook. 64 shares this managed. SIXTY FUCKIN FOUR.

Theoretical aye? This is going up there with the great theories in human history IMO.

He says he uses it as a diary so that he can look back on his status' and remember all the (mundane) stuff he's done (such as going for a jog on a peaceful country road). Makes me wonder why he doesn't just get a diary tbh.

Wait a minute... are Chupacabra and ScottR the same person? I'm discounting the possibility that they both know the same guy as it's highly unlikely that anybody on the internet has any form of social interaction.

Theoretical aye? This is going up there with the great theories in human history IMO.

I regularly get told that "Big Brother" has infiltrated society and through the use of smart phones can pin point exactly where we are at any time. And that they've put special hidden cameras that are always recording and "Big Brother" can look at this camera at any point and see what we're up to.

I find this hilarious as all they'd ever see on my phone was a pocket, the roof, or me drunkenly pressing the screen instead of the buttons

I regularly get told that "Big Brother" has infiltrated society and through the use of smart phones can pin point exactly where we are at any time. And that they've put special hidden cameras that are always recording and "Big Brother" can look at this camera at any point and see what we're up to.

I find this hilarious as all they'd ever see on my phone was a pocket, the roof, or me drunkenly pressing the screen instead of the buttons

This is true, RandomGuy. We are at the mercy of this man below.

post-37767-0-56201900-1387630897.jpg

Wait a minute... are Chupacabra and ScottR the same person? I'm discounting the possibility that they both know the same guy as it's highly unlikely that anybody on the internet has any form of social interaction.

ScottR96 is just an utter p***k, whom I unfortunately have to share a flat with. Noone in the flat actually likes him though. We just tolerate him to avoid any drama.

Chupacabra is my other, slightly less boring flatmate.

Oh hey. Didn't see you there.

Edited by Chupacabra

''ATTENTION I AM A THIEF I AM ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST AND I AM COMING TO TAKE ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT IS , I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SHOPPING FOR WEEKS AND ARE NOW FINISHED I ALSO KNOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE OUT FOR THE DAY .. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND YOU HAVE TOLD ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW.. THANKS FOR MAKING IT SO EASY FOR ME !! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ** DONT MAKE IT EASY FOR THE SCUM BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE ON YOUR STATUS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WATCHING** obviously I AM NOT A THIEF this is theoretical but could easily become reality ** something to think about ,,,,,PLEASE SHARE''

A status by a Rangers fan who tried to share his tragic anti-Celtic page on Motherwell's Facebook. 64 shares this managed. SIXTY FUCKIN FOUR.

What he's basically saying there is "YOUR FRIENDS ARE SCUM AND WILL ROB YOU AT ANY OPPORTUNITY. MERRY CHRISTMAS"