Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

For some reason I "liked" Channel 5s The Wright Stuff about a year ago. It's full of the biggest "full time mummy" reactionary pish I've ever seen. Reading through the comments every morning makes my blood boil. Give it a try for a few weeks and see if it isn't the most annoying thing you've ever "liked"

Slightly off-topic but it always amuses me when a full-time mummy introduces herself on a quiz show. "Hello I'm X and I'm a full-time mum from Manchester".

Impressive to see them wangle a day or two off from their non-existent boss so they could go on a jolly down to London to get knocked out on the first round of a quiz show. Is full-time 40 hours a week even when it comes to being a mum? I thought it was 24/7 the way they go on sometimes.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1383603669.733346.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1383603688.832067.jpg

"Playfully hit her in the face"

Some of the comments from the "full time mummy" make me want to spew

So one kid used toy as weapon and it's the companies fault?

Think full time mummy isn't performing well

I can imagine one of the FTM's comments being

"Omg huneeeee! What a damn shame my wee Chantelle's stupid daddy bought her dis, she wnt be getting it n daddy wnt be aloud 2 see ma baba agen 4 puttn her in danga. So much politix been full time mummy, should get payd mor den David kamren."

You know what I might go on a mass killing spree

Welcome to the UK, where all footballers get paid millions for nothing, and toddlers get slashed by death-trap tea sets.

Like if you want a change, ignore if you want paedos to move into the houses left vacant by our lads in Iraqistan.

"playfully hit her in the face"

It sounds like those made up storys about the "polite " racists.

you know the ones.

" ther was a line in the supermarket. an asian women said something to which a man stepped in and said, POLITELY, something something something, with undertones of f**k of back to youre own country you .... ....

some nieve older people like it but the majority are just ignorant racist fucks

My ex was obsessed with these bitstrip things. I adjusted my settings to hide posts from her because she was genuinely spamming my newsfeed. When she found out I did this she went off her nut and we ended a few days later. Bitstrips: so annoying they end relationships.

My ex was obsessed with these bitstrip things. I adjusted my settings to hide posts from her because she was genuinely spamming my newsfeed. When she found out I did this she went off her nut and we ended a few days later. Bitstrips: so annoying they end relationships.

For the best - she sounds a pain in the arse.

My mates neice has just posted a massive rant about the wee girl that died after getting mauled by a dog.

Unsurprisingly she has a staffy, and walks it wearing her shell suit and baseball cap. I think it's called "Eat A Kid Faceripper Satan" or something.

I wouldnt delete because she can be good for amusing anecdotes of ned life. For example, one she posted about her boyfriend being in hospital with a broken pelvis because he drank a bottle of 'the tonic' and jumped out of her bedroom window. They live in a second floor flat. :lol:

"It's pure freezing outside"

No sh*t Sherlock it's November and you live in Scotland.

Aye, and the people that post a picture of the thermometer in their car should have antifreeze injected into their eyeballs.

The winter is a magnet for the morons. There are people who will post pictures of the winter's first snowfall. This in turn will lead to photos of "ma babs in the sna" as 3 year old Britney suffers hypothermia and a month of drowning in her own snot just so her mum can get a few cheap likes from similar minded pals.