Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

And as if by magic:

*ATTENTION*
ALL MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS PLEASE SHARE THIS STATUS..
At AVICCI last night leaving the gig on Boucher road my daughter was ATTACKED without PROVOCATION by 2 women and a man all within the 40/50 age bracket. A drunken man had banged into 1 of said attackers, accusing my 16 year old daughter, in response she protested her innocence, whilst in mid sentence she was trailed to the ground from behind by 1 women, then the three attackers proceeded in kicking and punching my daughter on the ground. Luckily a number of fellows came and stopped the attack, I am truly thankful to them. Shortly after the said male proceeded in grinding and touchingly daughter exclaiming he 'would show her a good time'. My daughter a miner has been left battered and bruised, marked all over her face and body police have been contacted and hospital is now being attended to document her injuries. I ask my Facebook friends to please share this status or if you have any information please pm me it is greatly appreciated. These 3 attackers need to be found THANK YOU. LYNN

I'm slightly ashamed that upon seeing this, my first thought was "This is going on P&B".

I'm more ashamed of my second thought that if the girl was actually a "miner", she would be a better fighter.

The mummy brigade have responded with counter stories of their own kids being punched and "falsely accused of pushing".

Edit for my own spelling :unsure:

Edited by Mark Connolly

Surely the woman taking all the photos at the gig must've captured the assailants who did this?

I don't think so, each and every photo involves the same group of girls hugging each other in different orders and makng really zany faces clearly demonstrating just how much wild fun they are having.

A lad from my year in school has been outed as a beast and give a suspended sentence for passing on dodgy photos via Facebook, its basically turned into the brass eye special with the full time mummy brigade wanting him dead, still posting loads of photos of their kids as well though, bit reckless.

Found his profile pic. What a monster.

627.jpg?5070

And as if by magic:

I'm slightly ashamed that upon seeing this, my first thought was "This is going on P&B".

I'm more ashamed of my second thought that if the girl was actually a "miner", she would be a better fighter.

The mummy brigade have responded with counter stories of their own kids being punched and "falsely accused of pushing".

Edit for my own spelling :unsure:

You'd have thought a miner would have been pretty handy in a swedge?

Unfortunately it's been taken off now and it was during the downtime on here, but there was a guy posting saying he saw a guy across the street kicking his dog about and he was going to go over and 'kick his c**t in'.

When I commit an assault, I always find I'm more likely to get away with it if I state my intention to do it on a social networking site.

Edited by Dunning1874

R.I.P - They hurt her

After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They .
..moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poor girl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole.

They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!"

All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom.

The police hauled Carmen’s body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girls lied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong.

Months later,Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequences. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure.

A few days later,one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loud noise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived,they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains. Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off.They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whetherit’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off.

So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead.

FACT: About two months later,16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later,his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later,the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.

Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.

If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a Carmen Winstead it's actually true

Shit Scared . Dont ignore

R.I.P - They hurt her

-------

Shit Scared . Dont ignore

Is this pish still doing the rounds? Strangely enough (not really though) if you Google the name as the post suggests, the first result tells you it's not true (shock, horror)

Unfortunately it's been taken off now and it was during the downtime on here, but there was a guy posting saying he saw a guy across the street kicking his dog about and he was going to go over and 'kick his c**t in'.

When I commit an assault, I always find I'm more likely to get away with it if I state my intention to do it on a social networking site.

Similar to this, a friend of mine had her bag nicked recently from a venue and the owner of said venue kept posting really unsubtle hints that he was going to kill the thief with a hammer. I find it's always best to make sure you leave your threats where they're easily traceable as well.