Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Whoever came up with that shit should genuinely be killed. I'm not using a metaphor or hyperbole. They should literally be killed.

Ok, not literally and I am using hyperbole, but still. f**k sake. What sort of cretin comes up with this pish. A severe kicking is called for. And I'm not using a metaphor or hyperbole. They should literally be severely beaten.

Ok, not literally. And I am using hyperbole, but still. f**k sake. A stern, stern talking to is required. And I'm not using a metaphor or hyperbole. They should literally be talked to about the utter bullshit they've come up with.

I believe the term you are looking for is

STRONGLY ADVISED

I think what you meant to type is

Gorgeous pics huni

With the exception of her drawings, very few of her pictures actually have any comments attached to them a real shame when stunnin' photies like this are available:

374374_10201684531545061_528352059_n.jpg

Just look at those bee-sting lips. Really revs my engine.

With the exception of her drawings, very few of her pictures actually have any comments attached to them a real shame when stunnin' photies like this are available:

374374_10201684531545061_528352059_n.jpg

Just look at those bee-sting lips. Really revs my engine.

meh. wid

in other news ffs united.what a minter

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=10151562782178730&id=43739628729&__user=516354426

Had a look at her profile. Statuses need more full stops.

hm people would complain for letting my child run ragid all over the streets if i let her out her buggy but thats one thing i would never do my childs safety comes first shes my priority and i get slagged and called for everything cause i put a harness on my child shes safe and still able to walk about freely but shes not able to run away from me and get herself hurt , i want her to walk about thats why i got a harness shes not a dog but alot of mothers use them so there child,grandchild,couzin,niece,nephew are able to still walk about but safely and if im gonna get moaned at for it then am sorry but im not letting my child get hurt because of any of you !!!

im more concerned that her football likes are hertz, the rangers and united. first two go together like peas in a pod obvz but united?

That would usually suggest her last three "ma baybii"s (and not the infant kind), have been a Hearts fan, a Rangers fan and a United fan.

im more concerned that her football likes are hertz, the rangers and united. first two go together like peas in a pod obvz but united?

you play in orange...