Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

:lol: Last status of Garrys I remember reading was of him spewing in his car. Is that them all in Majorca or wherever they went?

All in maga. At least 2 have been tattooed & 4 came home early.

she is obviously not doing it right, you shouldn't be sober enough to check in on facebook

Indeed, I couldn't even operate my phone north of the river.

On another note. Bucket lists. Anybody who has one has deep psychological problems. Anyhow I digress, there's this guy who's entire list seems to be in Las Vegas. Every couple of hours, that's another one done with a shitey check in somewhere I've never heard of.

Edited by Desert Nomad

When birds post some slutty revealing pictures, however when you click through pictures of their fucking kids pop up.

How is a guy suppose to w**k....

When birds post pictures of their kids, however when you click through slutty revealing pictures pop up.

How is a guy supposed to w**k...

Edit: this had to be the start of a new fucking page, didn't it? :lol:

Edited by Mak

When birds post pictures of their kids, however when you click through slutty revealing pictures pop up.

How is a guy supposed to w**k...

Edit: this had to be the start of a new fucking page, didn't it? :lol:

:lol: Why did you copy my post :P I wish I had taken that sick line of humour now :lol:

On a serious note, having heard of last nights incident whereas someone jumped off the Tay Bridge. The whole R.I.P I didn't know you but thoughts are with your family and friends bullshit.

Edited by peeeel

:lol: Why did you copy my post :P I wish I had taken that sick line of humour now :lol:

On a serious note, having heard of last nights incident whereas someone jumped off the Tay Bridge. The whole R.I.P I didn't know you but thoughts are with your family and friends bullshit.

Another thing that annoys me on facebook:

When people message you saying they will post a particular thread on PnB and they don't do it.. ;)

Another thing that annoys me on facebook:

When people message you saying they will post a particular thread on PnB and they don't do it.. ;)

;) My bad, slipped my docile mind, I shall get to that this instance. :lol:

This new 'feeling annoyed/happy/relaxed' shit. I can usually guess what you're feeling. 'Grrrr, nobody talk 2 me if u no wots gd 4u' tends to be the kind of thing an angry attention seeking person wants. I know you're relaxed when your kids are in bed (check!), you have ordered a takeaway (check!) and you have wine chilling in the fridge (check! ). I don't need you to tell me what kind of mood you're in. I could work it out for myself if I cared enough to want to.

This new 'feeling annoyed/happy/relaxed' shit. I can usually guess what you're feeling. 'Grrrr, nobody talk 2 me if u no wots gd 4u' tends to be the kind of thing an angry attention seeking person wants. I know you're relaxed when your kids are in bed (check!), you have ordered a takeaway (check!) and you have wine chilling in the fridge (check! ). I don't need you to tell me what kind of mood you're in. I could work it out for myself if I cared enough to want to.

^^^

Feeling aggravated.

some lassie moaning that she got pulled over by the police ,telling her the car wasn't insured according to the ANPR fitted, goes on a rant about how they should be catching the REAL criminals,!!

it transpires that instead of putting her straight off the road and siezing the car, they followed her back home to view said documents which were all valid, apologised to her and left

ffs she should think herself extremely lucky not to lose her car !!

What am I missing here? Why would she be lucky not to lose her car when she is insured and has valid documents to prove it?