Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A bird on mine just posted a rant about how she almost went in to the back of someone cause they pulled out in front of her while she was doing 60 and were driving along at 30. This was accompanied with a photo of said car in front of her. Words fail me.

£750 on a 4 years old's birthday. That has actually made me quite sad.  :( Poor kid. His mum's a nutter. I can only imagine she was neglected as a child or something. Just tragic.

Dudley from Harry Potter waiting to happen.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Ned Nederlander's £750 kid is irritating. We had neighbours who spend £1500 one Christmas on their seven year old son. I say 'had' because their house was repossessed. I have no idea why. :rolleyes:

Alcoholic denial syndrome ad naseum

phew that was a rough Monday at work, spewed in the bogs and feel asleep twice. Not drinking again ever!

Tuesday - think I'll start going to the gym. Probably go five times a week definitely

Weds - Tough session at the gym, spent three hours lifting weights and cycled 50 miles

Thursday - Can hardly walk, feeling terrible

Friday - anyone out tonight? I'm just having one or two

Saturday morning 4AM - waaaheeey fjfkgj4556jykl45gfg im wasted!

Sat 6pm - still wasted

Sunday 6pm - ooooft sair heid - not looking forward to work tomorrow

Monday - never drinking again

Every week it's like this - ffs get some moderation.

Sometimes standing for what you believe means standing alone. Never truer words spoken

My best mate just posted that. I`ve generally no fucking idea what it means, but lots of c***s seem to "like it"

I`m concerned for his wellbeing, sounds like random pish a girl would post to me.

"Yaaay maccydees 4 tea tonight"

"Omg wrong order, how can u fuk up so fukn badly"

"Trying mcd's again tonyt, betta no fuk up"

"Fukn Mongs 4got ma ketchup, lick ma manky ring"

Some guy who I (not unintentionally) haven't seen since school passed me in the car and then added me the other day. He then followed it up with a private mail:

Hows it going? i never realised that you until you were nearly passed me

Wtf am I supposed to say to that? Is that honestly all you have to say for the last 6 years?

Also, there was a video of someone eating a pritt stick appeared on my newsfeed the other day. 10,000 likes. The world is full of morons