Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Had this pop up on my newsfeed through a shared status...

At first I thought this was funny....Then I realized the awful truth of it. Be sure to read all the way to the end!

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
It's time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Airline surcharge tax
Airline Fuel Tax
Airport Maintenance Tax
Building Permit Tax
Cigarette Tax
Cooking Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Death Tax
Driving Permit Tax
Environmental Tax (Fee)
Excise Taxes
Income Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Petrol Tax (too much per litre)
Gross Receipts Tax
Health Tax
Heating Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest Tax
Lighting Tax
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Mortgage Tax
Pension Tax
Personal Income Tax
Property Tax
Poverty Tax
Prescription Drug Tax
Real Estate Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Retail Sales Tax
Service Charge Tax
School Tax
Telephone Tax
Value Added Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Water Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Tax (VAT) on Tax.
And Now they want a blooming Carbon Tax!

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world... We had absolutely no national debt, had a large middle class,a huge manufacturing base, and Mum stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the Hell happened? Could it be the lying parasitic politicians wasting our money?
Oh, and don't forget the relatively new bank charges....
And we all know what we think of Bankers.

I hope this goes around the UK at least 1000 times!!!

YOU can help it get there!

So, it isn't free national health care draining our finances, but politicians?

Funny how we didn't have an airport tax 100 years ago.

And here was me thinking Income Tax was actually introduced during the Napoleonic Wars. Looks like my history teacher was wrong.

And presumably, the composer of this list would like to see a return of window taxes, beard taxes, or indeed nose taxes.

They missed out Capital Gains Tax, what failures.

A couple of those taxes sound completely made up, too, but it highlights the general public well - expect the government to provide everything, but unhappy to pay for it.

I haven't eaten in 4 days as i can't afford my cooking tax !!

There is a lassie at work constantly posted this depsite being a mother and working in the public sector. She posts other such shite at least once a week but on the other hand is affa free and easy with her holiday photos and when her and her pal dress up as various forms of prosititute for their never ending hennies.

Some c**t on my facebook is going out for a meal to celebrate what would have been his grandfather's 96th birthday. I believe he's been dead for three or four years. Hope the auld c**t appreciates it

The same c**t posts today, something along the lines of, 'still thinking of you granny, you would have been 102 if you hadn't died 14 years ago'. Un-fucking-believable. Talk about stating the bloody obvious. I would be a top footballer if I wasn't a fat, lazy, useless at football c**t. This c**t is verging on deletion

The same c**t posts today, something along the lines of, 'still thinking of you granny, you would have been 102 if you hadn't died 14 years ago'. Un-fucking-believable. Talk about stating the bloody obvious. I would be a top footballer if I wasn't a fat, lazy, useless at football c**t. This c**t is verging on deletion

I find it much more entertaining to add equally inane replies until the person deletes you. At least you get some payback for the idiocy you've had to endure.

Oooft. Just caught sight of the scotrail page. Some lassies mum has left a seethe filled verge of tears rant about her daughter getting kicked off a train in Dunfermline. The scandalous overreactions are brilliant

Just saw this too. Hilarious overreactions with stuff like "he should be sacked" "absolutely sickening" "she could have been murdered/raped/pillaged blah blah blah"

Oooft. Just caught sight of the scotrail page. Some lassies mum has left a seethe filled verge of tears rant about her daughter getting kicked off a train in Dunfermline. The scandalous overreactions are brilliant

In amongst those comments are some tremendous "why the f**k are you letting your epileptic daughter travel on a train on her own with the wrong ticket for anyway" type posts.

In amongst those comments are some tremendous "why the f**k are you letting your epileptic daughter travel on a train on her own with the wrong ticket for anyway" type posts.

Yeah, a few "the guy did his job correctly" "if he let everyone who said they'd go off the train at the final stop and come back to give him the money back, he'd end up losing Scotrail loads and be sacked" type ones which are basically spot on.

A couple of my friends have 'liked' a memorial page for some dead teenage bird. I clicked on it to see if her face was familiar (it wasn't) and saw these comments:

R.I.P kelsey i never knew u but u sound like a lovely and kind girl
the angels will look after u ♥

I never knew her, but she's beautiful and will not be forgotten. ♥ xx

did know you but all my respects, you seemed like a lovely girl, res in peace angel<3xx

didn't know you but you can tell you had a massive impact on a lot of people, didn't deserve to go at a young age, you'll smiling down at your friends and family, they've been so brave, shine bright and rip beaut x

I didn't no u but no doubt u will b sadly missed by all who knew u n hope u get the best sent off my heart goes out to ur family friends. Rip angel god only takes the best sleep tight ♥

Rip kelsey don't really know u but hope today go okay for ur friends and family ♥♥

rest in peace beautiful, may not have known you but today will be so so hard on your family and friends having to say goodbye to such a young and beautiful girl, sleep tight beautiful! ♥

Didn't know Kelsey, (followed by streams of pointless pish)
muggy.png

Some superb trolling. Someone has set up a page called 'jodie cunningham NHS free boob job model'. It is clearly a fake but the amount of seethe on it os tremendous. Why are people so fucking stupid?

Snow man GBNF god onlee takes the best RIP babez

I was moved to tears by the story of this brave snowman and her abusers.

So I held a candlelight vigil.

The candle melted the snowman.

Now I've had to go into hiding from the mob. :(

Just went onto the Scotrail page there to see if I could find this but it's packed full of oh so witty complaints from wee dicks and Facebook addicted maws trying to be the next comment with 10,000 likes.

Horrible stuff.