Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Saw this from a good friend on Facebook and it surprised me, at it sounds like something an utter cretin would say, like a thunderingly stupid tosser, and he's (mostly!) not that;

Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere-. "If some c**t can f**k something up, that c**t will pick the worst possible time to fucking f**k up because that c**t's a c**t."

FYI that is Tucker's law.

Oh dear god I seen one today.

"Love Mother's Day."

What's so bad? The picture she had added with it, has a dog with a present in its mouth and a note saying " to mummy, love your doggy" on it.

Instant deletion, a boot in the pie for when I next see her, and a slap over her boyfriends coupon for allowing her to act like that.

Or is that too far?

Oh dear god I seen one today.

"Love Mother's Day."

What's so bad? The picture she had added with it, has a dog with a present in its mouth and a note saying " to mummy, love your doggy" on it.

Instant deletion, a boot in the pie for when I next see her, and a slap over her boyfriends coupon for allowing her to act like that.

Or is that too far?

I think all of the above would still be letting her off tbh.

"I can't believe how Bieber turning up late to his concert has been made out to be such a massive deal over the media. How come a 19 year old brat being late is more worthy of a front page headline than the thousands of brave soldiers risking their lives to protect our country or the millions of charity workers putting in so much of their time and effort to help those who don't have the means to help themselves? The boy was late to a show, build a bridge and get over it!"

I hate Bieber but this is a tragic status. I know, everyday the front page news can be all about the soldiers and charity workers. That'll be interesting. And for what it's worth, a paper with front page news regarding Bieber must be a fucking shit one anyway.

"I can't believe how Bieber turning up late to his concert has been made out to be such a massive deal over the media. How come a 19 year old brat being late is more worthy of a front page headline than the thousands of brave soldiers risking their lives to protect our country or the millions of charity workers putting in so much of their time and effort to help those who don't have the means to help themselves? The boy was late to a show, build a bridge and get over it!"

I hate Bieber but this is a tragic status. I know, everyday the front page news can be all about the soldiers and charity workers. That'll be interesting. And for what it's worth, a paper with front page news regarding Bieber must be a fucking shit one anyway.

It's not really connected, but made me think of this exchange from Peep Show

Nancy (watching the news) "Jesus Jez - one bus crash - what about all the buses that made it safely to their destinations?"

Jez "Yeah, this is such bullshit"

Mark "Yes, I suppose the news should just be a dispassionate list of all the things that have happened throughout the day. Except it would take FOREVER"

1.)People who hashtag (It's not Twitter)

2.)Videos of people shagging cows

3.)Pictures like this "Like this if you love your Grandma, Ignore if you want her to die"

4.)People posting photos that they took of themsell in the mirror (Especially Boys)

5.)Running updates of X Factor/Towie or something equally as pish

Just been catching up on this thread, and the wife is on facebook. What should pop up on here timeline but a picture with the following on it:

"SHOULD AUTISM BE TREATED? YES! WITH RESPECT!"

Just f**k the f**k off you fucking fucknugget. :angry:

Edited by Monster

The same person posted all of these within about half an hour or so of each other. So far, no likes and no comments.

Only interesting stuff I've seen on this thread I think, outside the pure awful ones. Might have to spend a bit of time googling to decide whether the poster is an antisemetic loon or not, though..

One of my friends on Facebook just shared a video of a woman getting shagged by a dog. Fucking horrible.

Aw man, we watched this the other night. One of the worst things I have ever seen. How that page hasn't been taken down yet I do not know. Facebook is getting a bit fucked up these days.

All within a few hours:

1) Lunch and cocktails with Mum :) — at Mansion House

2) Going down too easy!!!
556812_10151263989171157_1482581875_n.jp
3) Shots .... Aye why no!
4) This could end in carnage!!
156058_10151263823111157_1635527051_n.jp
5) Amazing !!
482669_10151265399106157_704179134_n.jpg
6) Champagne cocktails don't mind if I do :)
481301_10151265372221157_83811699_n.jpg
tumblr_m9cmnymGCy1rq8de5o1_500.gif

Edit to add: Just noticed she says she's going out tonight to see a show and then go for a drink with her mum. That'll be a block from me then.

Edited by Guest

All within a few hours:

1) Lunch and cocktails with Mum :) — at Mansion House

2) Going down too easy!!!
556812_10151263989171157_1482581875_n.jp
3) Shots .... Aye why no!
4) This could end in carnage!!
156058_10151263823111157_1635527051_n.jp
5) Amazing !!
482669_10151265399106157_704179134_n.jpg
6) Champagne cocktails don't mind if I do :)
481301_10151265372221157_83811699_n.jpg
tumblr_m9cmnymGCy1rq8de5o1_500.gif

Edit to add: Just noticed she says she's going out tonight to see a show and then go for a drink with her mum. That'll be a block from me then.

4) this could end in carnage- i fucking hate that word carnage, fucking used by these annoying studenty c***s to describe what sounds like the most average of nights :angry:

4) this could end in carnage- i fucking hate that word carnage, fucking used by these annoying studenty c***s to describe what sounds like the most average of nights :angry:

I'd be amazed if she's been inside a university in her life tbh.

Whilst I'm here, I actually saw something quite amusing on FB recently. From The Smoke Stack in Edinburgh:

"Top Tip - Don't complain about being refused service for drunken behaviour in a restaurant then boast about your drinking antics on FB. Please repost so she knows what being "Embarrassed" really feels like."

559678_551490454881260_1303221021_n.jpg