Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Any Scotsman who likes American Football is a c**t.

How exactly does liking one particular sport make you a c**t? I enjoy watching it weekly and I haven't started battering orphans or shitting in people's kettles yet.

Meanwhile in a half hour blitz , some kid turned very, very gay

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
girls don't dress for boys,they dress for themselves... if girls dressed for boys. they would just walk around . naked all the time.

563449_570044443025048_1138878690_n.jpg

dancing is the best
Trust is like a mirror..once its BROKEN you can never look at it the same again...

Yesterday I decided to start posting snopes.com links to blatantly untrue rubbish posted on Facebook after someone that I consider reasonably sound shared one of those "dial 112 if you're being followed by a rapist even if you have no signal and the police will track you".

I've had to do it 3 times in less than 24 hours.

<insert Farnsworth from Futurama meme>

The people that post on the superbowl ever year are essentially just Robbie Keanes aint they? No matter who is playing what year its always. " Cmon- * Insert Baltimore/Chicago/New York/New England- So good to see a team you have always supported since you were a wean in the superbowl" The team rotates to fit whoever is in it each year. Mind you I guess its easy to have a team in the Superbowl if you support half the bloody league.

Its even worse if there is a cinderella story and people claim to have always supported the " Illinois Nobodies" there entire life.

I got stung with this a couple of years ago, when the Cards made the Superb Owl. Nobody believed I've followed them since the mid-90's, with quips like 'why would you still follow a team that's been so shite, must be lying'. This season showed them tho! 5-11 suckas!!!! :bairn

I got stung with this a couple of years ago, when the Cards made the Superb Owl. Nobody believed I've followed them since the mid-90's, with quips like 'why would you still follow a team that's been so shite, must be lying'. This season showed them tho! 5-11 suckas!!!! :bairn

Just thought I would mention that this typo made me laugh. Carry on.

The recent trend seems to be with some stupid word game where if people don't know an answer straight away they simply ask the rest of facebook.

Good game. Very challenging. :huh:

This. Been at least 40 pictures of this stupid fucking game posted on my timeline by morons today!

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

burd on my wall has shared a pic of a random dude, on a scotrail train, who was allegedly playing with himself.

I've added "1 million likes and he puts his cock away", and I'm now sitting back awaiting a tsunami of seethe.

That photo ended up on my timeline as well- you could easily start a witch-hunt by taking photos of anyone a bit shifty looking. In the actual photo that's shared he's just got his hands in his pockets which isn't illegal.

Then I looked at the photo and he appears to be wearing a Sevco scarf so hang the b*****d.

Bird I know constantly tells everyone how wonderful her wee boy is and how much mummy loves him.

She posted this morning that she had to rush her "brave wee boy" to the doctors. Cue regular updates about how a child hurting themselves is the worse (sic) possible thing that can happen to a mother, because who knows what might be wrong.

He actually fell and bashed his chin while unsupervised - presumably while she was on facebook.