Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

What the f**k is it with people missing other people's faces, particularly if they have a 'wee face'. It's so fucking sugary it's giving me diabetes.

ah payoor miss yehr wee fayce so a dae

https://www.facebook...&type=2

:eek::yucky:barf :barf

why the feck would you? Made it to about a minute in (if that) and no more........

The phrase grim is overused these days but that is just on a whole new level. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Edited by Sloop John B

So, it's enough to give you the boak, would it not be an idea to tell folk what it is so they don't see anything they'd rather avoid?

I'm guessing it's the tampon eating video I've heard about then.

''eating'' ? thank feck never stayed with it...... Got posted with no explanation, and I ain't heard of it before......

399163_553730994652251_785791684_n.jpg

This one popped up on my timeline earlier. I'd have commented on my mate who posted it, but he was close friends with the lad who died a few weeks back and himself just arrived home from Afghanistan with a wound of his own. unsure.gif

99.jpg

399163_553730994652251_785791684_n.jpg

This one popped up on my timeline earlier. I'd have commented on my mate who posted it, but he was close friends with the lad who died a few weeks back and himself just arrived home from Afghanistan with a wound of his own. unsure.gif

I know our army is one of the best trained armies in the world,but they can fight still fight with one arm?.Also if we pay our soldiers more who exactly is going to be paying for it all.