Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Finally unfriended one of my mates' ex's (and maw to his son). She's one of these daft lassies that doesn't give a f**k about football until Celtic are either playing a European game or there's an Old Firm match when she becomes the biggest supporter in the world and it's just ridiculous. Pretty much every second word is spelt with an unnecessary 'H' somewhere, and so far today we've had a picture of her child unwillingly wearing a full Celtic kit with something about him being a good luck charm for tonight, and a picture of herself kissing a Celtic scarf saying 'always love.'

Finally unfriended one of my mates' ex's (and maw to his son). She's one of these daft lassies that doesn't give a f**k about football until Celtic are either playing a European game or there's an Old Firm match when she becomes the biggest supporter in the world and it's just ridiculous. Pretty much every second word is spelt with an unnecessary 'H' somewhere, and so far today we've had a picture of her child unwillingly wearing a full Celtic kit with something about him being a good luck charm for tonight, and a picture of herself kissing a Celtic scarf saying 'always love.'

She sounds like a chunt.

I was chatting up a burd and she came out with this gem regarding her ex-boyfriend.

Doesn't really matter if he was in the jail or not. Doesn't make him a bad person

He got the jail for stabbing a man in the eye with an umbrella blinding him permanently and paralyzing his right arm. I terminated the conversation and deleted the moron.

I was chatting up a burd and she came out with this gem regarding her ex-boyfriend.

He got the jail for stabbing a man in the eye with an umbrella blinding him permanently and paralyzing his right arm. I terminated the conversation and deleted the moron.

She is right though. It sounds like he was a bad person even before the jail.

Some years ago, while walking down the street with a well-endowed lassie who tripped and fell chest-first on the pavement, I remarked something similar about how lucky she was to have such voluptuous airbags to cushion her fall.

That went down like a cup of cold sick.

Hate folk's coupon statuses that usually go along the line of:

Thank you/f**k you....Coral/Willy Hill/Paddy Power/team that scored or conceded in the last minute.....*enter amount of money you've just won* to me!/I was up *enter amount of money you would've won had it not been for that team that scored or conceded in the last minute*

Infact, I just hate all coupon statuses.

Hate folk's coupon statuses that usually go along the line of:

Thank you/f**k you....Coral/Willy Hill/Paddy Power/team that scored or conceded in the last minute.....*enter amount of money you've just won* to me!/I was up *enter amount of money you would've won had it not been for that team that scored or conceded in the last minute*

Infact, I just hate all coupon statuses.

I agree, although I'm sure my status about the time I lost £45,000 in the last minute was worthy of being posted :(

I have now unfortunately reached the age where many of my female friends are turning into utter morons, posting constantly about what their new baby has just eaten/drunk/shat/done.

The one that has tipped me over the edge is the girl who last night posted about going for a weekend away - the first without baby. Cue a raft of posts about how much fun was being had, but of course missing the wee one, and this morning, how excited they are to get baby back. Well why the f*ck did you go away then?

Any friends who have babies from now will be ignored until they can control themselves.

I have now unfortunately reached the age where many of my female friends are turning into utter morons, posting constantly about what their new baby has just eaten/drunk/shat/done.

The one that has tipped me over the edge is the girl who last night posted about going for a weekend away - the first without baby. Cue a raft of posts about how much fun was being had, but of course missing the wee one, and this morning, how excited they are to get baby back. Well why the f*ck did you go away then?

Any friends who have babies from now will be ignored until they can control themselves.

Do what I did earlier this week and block all the vacous bints off your news feed. The feeling of relief when you go for a quick scroll through and it's just the lads and a couple of sound birds is tremendous.

The only downside is I won't be able to post their pish on here anymore but I'll still have a swatch on here to remind myself of what I'm missing.

I agree, although I'm sure my status about the time I lost £45,000 in the last minute was worthy of being posted :(

Oooft, even I have to give you that one mate. Don't think I've ever heard of that much money being lost like that. sad.gif

That's why I just pretty much stay away from it altogether. The wins would feel good but losses like that would tear me up. I think having Motherwell in my life for those kind of things is enough! tongue.gif