Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A guy I know on my facebook posted (18 hours ago) that he's "95% certain he's deleting his facebook account this weekend"....

...0 likes...0 comments... :bairn

Above guy has deactivated his account ahead of schedule - hope he doesn't go the whole hog and kill himself tbf.

A picture of John Candy has just appeared on my newsfeed with the words 'This great Canadian would have been 62 this year. Click like if you remember him'.

Whit? Why?

It wouldn't have been his birthday today, this week or this month and it isn't even a landmark birthday so f**k OFF.

I'm going to have to have words with my mate who liked it.

396610_307004722732459_606323357_n.jpg

That's an absolutely pish twist. Would be better if the son was dead all along or if the son was actually an alien or something. Still better writing than you'd find in a Dan Brown novel though.

Today I blocked posts from 'I love dogs' and 'Dogs are family' because there is a girl who was only escaping being unfriended because she is definitely not a dog, and she definitely would notice if I blocked her. Now I need to work out where she gets all of the pictures of children with cancer and the sickeningly syrupy stories like the above from.

" think my wee princess is not well she crying and not eatin".

So of course, the best course of action in that situation is, rather than tend to her or get her to the doctors, go on facebook...that'll make her feel better.

" think my wee princess is not well she crying and not eatin".

So of course, the best course of action in that situation is, rather than tend to her or get her to the doctors, go on facebook...that'll make her feel better.

What nonsense! :o

15 likes and around ten 'aww, that's well bad, hope she's better soon bbz xxx' comments from her mummy pals and the kid will be better than ever. You obviously ignored that and therefore don't care about that poor suffering child, you heartless man. :(

Told everyone of my mates wee bros a while back on this.... Hes a cool wee guy. Model/Singer/Footballer - u get the gist.

Today he wrote - Boyce Avenue. 13 minutes - 56 likes... I doubt anyone on his list knew anything about what he written, it genuinely wouldnt have suprised me if the girls who follow him about were frantically typing that into google maps.