Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some lass on my Facebook that has probibly never been to a game of football in her life just put this

The scottish government are apparently going to do 'everything in their power' to help hearts. Wtf?! Didn't see this happening when Rangers were in trouble! Well seen fat Salmond's a manky jam tart ay!!! Fucking joke.

Some lass on my Facebook that has probibly never been to a game of football in her life just put this

The irony is that I'm fairly sure he made the same comments when it was Rangers - I remember one of the senior people at work (a Celtic fan) e-mailing Salmond to complain.

A lot of "best night of my life" type comments regarding last nights game.

1. You're 25, live with your maw an da an probably watched the game with them.

2. If a game of football is the best night of your life then your life is shite.

3. You've never been to a game in your life. I go to more Celtic games per season than you.

"Ffs hearts fans step up and save your club. Learn from the greatest fans in the world. WATP"

There are no words...

dunno like, I can think of a fewrolleyes.gif

Edited by Jeek

A luv ma burd more than MD, Dragon Soop and FIFA combined man!!! Have no idea what ad doo without her man <3 <3 at Port Glasgow.

This was posted by a 13 year old guy who has being going out with a girl for 3 (THREE) days and already he doesn't know what he'd do without her.

True love that is...

ETA: 44 fucking likes.

Edited by forzamorton

This was posted by a 13 year old guy who has being going out with a girl for 3 (THREE) days and already he doesn't know what he'd do without her.

True love that is...

ETA: 44 fucking likes. I hate humanity sometimes.

^^^^ consumed with jealousy and rage due to his 13 year old 'friend' getting a girlfriend.

BEAST!!