Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

When I see

"7 inches, 40 mins"

I think fucking. that's what it is supposed to do, It catches eyes and is ten times better than anything else on this thread

Oh right, that makes sense now. Thanks.

Hopefully this makes more people aware of breast cancer as it is only by word of mouth/ Facebook that we can prevent this horrible disease from spreading.

In a nod to the "car nuts" thread

Those 17,18 year old boy racer virgins who buy some piece of cheap basic crap with a 900cc engine, insure it 3rd party only on that basis, then inteminably post pics of all the "modifications" they do to make it "fast as shit, like, ken".

1) It still won't get you laid you acne ridden lump of f**k-wittery

2) You're now driving uninsured and I'm sure local plod will be delighted to "chat" to you about this sometime seing as you've made it public knowledge.

Absolute bams the lot of them!

In a nod to the "car nuts" thread

Those 17,18 year old boy racer virgins who buy some piece of cheap basic crap with a 900cc engine, insure it 3rd party only on that basis, then inteminably post pics of all the "modifications" they do to make it "fast as shit, like, ken".

1) It still won't get you laid you acne ridden lump of f**k-wittery

2) You're now driving uninsured and I'm sure local plod will be delighted to "chat" to you about this sometime seing as you've made it public knowledge.

Absolute bams the lot of them!

There were a few guys on my uni course who would think nothing of spending hundreds of pounds on some tiny piece of metal for their cars on eBay. They seemed unnaturally attached. I suppose everyone needs a hobby, but I never understood it.

Single mum, and dumped girls annoy me more than anyone else on my facebook, every other post is something about how men are arsehole etc.......

EDIT: also people who "like" pictures of deformed kids with some shite slogan about being beautiful on the inside, I really dont need to see that on my newsfeed during my lunch

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Single mum, and dumped girls annoy me more than anyone else on my facebook, every other post is something about how men are arsehole etc.......

EDIT: also people who "like" pictures of deformed kids with some shite slogan about being beautiful on the inside, I really dont need to see that on my newsfeed during my lunch

These clowns are the worst by far. A girl I know recently split up with her boyfriend and Dad to her daughter. Some of the shite she puts up is incredible.

533667_488143544543184_2117956622_n.jpg

198477_484409098249962_875727124_n.jpg

381144_482599881764217_1934023625_n.jpg

These clowns are the worst by far. A girl I know recently split up with her boyfriend and Dad to her daughter. Some of the shite she puts up is incredible.

381144_482599881764217_1934023625_n.jpg

Shite like that is the worst. I don't even think the person who wrote it has any idea what it's meant to mean; it just sounds good and badmouths men.

Edited by RB-Scotland

Token Idiot Girl on my Facebook: Does it say in the bible the world is gona end this year...????

Girl's friend: yip, december 21 2012

Token Idiot: honestly wen was the bible made wot yr?

black_books_facepalm_3.gif

Edited by Guest

THIS GIRL HAS CANCER AND IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE IF U AGREE.

Really getting sick of this pish.

I seen one going around a couple of days ago with a picture of some old woman and it said something along the lines of...

'LIEK THIS IF U LUV UR GRANDMA. SCROLL DOWN IF U WANT HER 2 DIE!'

A couple of girls I know have just moved out to Spain, and have decided to start using the acronym SVUV, which apparently stands for 'solo vives una vez'. I'll let you work out what that means in English. <_<

YOLO <3

Colour me surprised, I was right.

My FB is less annoying these days. I deleted the worst offenders and downloaded a Firefox extension to filter out some of the shite. Whoever he is, he's helped lower my blood pressure a bit.

Edited by Michael W