Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

It has something like 2,600 likes. It's actually a guy who posted it because he's concerned about his children. A friend liked it and shared it, which is how I unfortunately got to see it.

Appeared in mine as well. Some quite strong comments, the usual "they get more human rights than us". No, they get the same. Putting this stuff on Facebook is going to solve nothing, and could cause a hell of a lot more trouble than it solves.

Someone just posted a picture of their wean doing a pish, with the caption "[child's name] doing a pee in her potty." It has likes. The f**k is wrong with people?!

That's wrong in so many ways,the wifes friend had pics of her kid half naked on her f/b a quick phone call to her sorted that out !

I have a "die hard" Celtic "supporter" (never been to a game but watches 'most' games on telly) on mine who posted:

Just seen score from last nights ramsden cup game, Rangers vs QPR, actually think I pulled a muscle I was laughing so hard

Thinking the QPR bit was a typo, I replied saying there was no shame in losing to an English Premiership team on penalties. I figured the penny would drop then. So he posts:

No shame at all matey, just laughing at the fact they are out after claming "sevco will not lose a game in 3 seasons" lol

:huh:

I have a "die hard" Celtic "supporter" (never been to a game but watches 'most' games on telly) on mine who posted:

Thinking the QPR bit was a typo, I replied saying there was no shame in losing to an English Premiership team on penalties. I figured the penny would drop then. So he posts:

:huh:

tumblr_maikudXmqb1r70n32.gif

Edited by Mushroom

What if their parents are from here too? Are they then allowed to stay? Not enough detail for me.

My dad was from Glasgow and my mum's from Edinburgh. I'd better not exercise my right to freedom of expression in an unacceptable fashion, or they're going to chop me in half.

Then again I'm white, so maybe I'll be fine.

Edited by Mak