Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"See the relief of taking my bra off at night its absoloutely amazing hate having to wear one of those bad boys all day and night"

Fucking mongo.

Edited by DAFC.

'Can someone tell me what the weather is going to be like in London this week, I am going tomorrow'. You can use a keyboard, you are clearly on the internet. Google that shit! We don't all need to know you are going away, and believe it or not you can find the answer to almost anything online. Why do people insist on asking questions that they can get the answer to in two seconds by using Google?

'Can someone tell me what the weather is going to be like in London this week, I am going tomorrow'. You can use a keyboard, you are clearly on the internet. Google that shit! We don't all need to know you are going away, and believe it or not you can find the answer to almost anything online. Why do people insist on asking questions that they can get the answer to in two seconds by using Google?

+1

This applies just as much to the Quick Question thread in the GN forum.

Why oh why am I the size of a house?

Que her pals going "youre beautiful", "theres nothing wrong with you" or "you're perfect on the inside and thats what counts" type stuff. I'm tempted to write "because your calorie intake is a significant amount more than the amount that you burn each day which results on weight gain hense the reason you are a fat f**k. Decrease your calorie intake, increase the amount you burn and you will lose weight. Can't do anything about your face though".

Que her pals going "youre beautiful", "theres nothing wrong with you" or "you're perfect on the inside and thats what counts" type stuff. I'm tempted to write "because your calorie intake is a significant amount more than the amount that you burn each day which results on weight gain hense the reason you are a fat f**k. Decrease your calorie intake, increase the amount you burn and you will lose weight. Can't do anything about your face though".

Do it. That would be tremendous.

Do it!! Also post the aftermath.

Or respond, "calm down dear, if you can't fit in that one anymore you can just buy a bigger house".