Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a girl on mine who only talks boring pish, but I've seen a picture of her tonight and it seems she's got herself a new pair of massive chebs. Yaaas!

Persist with the shit for the old nugget of gold people.

another typical chain attempt;

Let's start a prayer avalanche: We all need prayers right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "FB Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, health, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I am posting this for the families of the children and their teachers killed and injured on the coach in Switzerland. xxx

Pretty sure this will mean sweet f.a to the poor folk involved...why bother??

A girl I went to school with was at a funeral today. I know this because she checked in that she was "saying goodbye to Granny with 4 others". 43 likes. Deleted.

So she checked in as the old dear checked out?

Classy <_<

the awkward ragein moment on the bus wen a woman snatches yer onion rings aff ye coz the packets makin too much noise and doesnt gee ye em bk even tho ur goin nuts at her she just stands up n walkis aff the bus way ma crisps wata dick oi bitch u owe me 39p for ma crisps

blink.gif

I have a lassie constantly going on about being alone with her puppy, it's been a puppy for about 5 years now. Another who has a status everyday about something stupid she's done and a guy who breaks down every week and has threatened to leave Perth almost 20 times this year already. They all get likes, and comments. And i want them all to die in a fire

Girl on my facebook: anyone want a cheap haircut i need to build a client tail at work?!

:lol:

What an absolute spacker.

I was working with an Egyptian carpenter before and he gave me one of his business cards. It said he did kitchens, bedrooms and wall drops. i asked him what the f**k are wall drops and he said you know like wall drops to put the clothes in.

2800 friends... most likely means he's a complete tosser! Plus he has subscribers, is he famous? :huh:

No, he is a yank.

I'm not entirely sure, but his picture of him holding his mum's hand has over 88K likes. I don't understand that.

88 shares................. amongst friend hoors like him, more than possible.

Sickening :(