Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not so much something posted, but I noted a comment on a female friend's profile and thought the name rang a bell, then it clicked it was one of the uber-neds from school. So I've spent the last half hour stalking the familiar names, as remarkably they all still seem to be alive and out of jail.

The thing that struck me was their sheer breeding prowess , most of the folk I'm still friends with from school (say age 28-31) have at most one kid, all the neds & sengas have 3 or 4 minimum. Not exactly groundbreaking news but no wonder we seem to be overrun with wee b*****ds.

When the other half of gloryhunting, part-time Old Firm fans suddenly start talking shite again (it's currently the Celtic "fans" turn) when "their team" is doing better than their other arse cheek, i.e. Celtic "supporters" I've barely heard from since they won the league in 2008 are now talking about how they're winning the league again and how Rangers are going bust etc.

facepalm.pngfacepalm.pngfacepalm.pngfacepalm.pngfacepalm.png

When people start their status by saying "That awkward moment when...".

JUST f**k OFF. facepalm.png

Or when lassies "moan" about other people that are attention seekers (which is ironic in itself) but also have countless pictures of themselves with their tits hanging out on their profile facepalm.png (not that I'm complaining, but you get the point). facepalm.png

Finally, when people get all philosophical yet their spelling and grammar is awful or they post shite about "why they're better off now without so and so in their life without saying their name and how they love sticking by their close friends". facepalm.png

And don't get me started on people discussing politics or anything that requires a reasonable degree of intelligence. facepalm.png

The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin. The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat. She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country. The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying. You think you know them. Guess what? You don't! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you're that 1% with a heart xx

<_<