Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1260996552

hahahahahahahaha. One of my mates wrote a status about this bird, Her profile is hilarious. Top Ayrshire burd.

"Hud A Gr8 Wk End Bit Payin Fur It E Day :(( Fk It Wiz Wew Wurf It Yung Hamilton Fugz #.1 2nd Tae None Oi Oi Oi !!!!"

91 likes.

Why? 1720 subscribers to a junkie that stays in Onthank... get a grip FFS!

Also, drunk people who post on facebook and then deleted it the next day. That gets on my tits. I've done it before but I've made a new 2012 golden rule that if you post shite on facebook pished, then you are not allowed to delete it and you must face the consquences the next day.

^ this thumbup2.gif me and the group i usually go out with have this rule. Whether you do it, or a mate does it for you. deleting is cheating laugh.gif same with photos. no matter what, they get posted, you get tagged, ad if the tags removed severe consequences occur

"Croatian Out, Croation In. I say Rangers sign Mladen Petric. He is a great player and his team Hamburg aint doing to well in the league. Whats More, He was born in Bosnia & Herzigovina. He is also a player we could afford. He has scored 5 goals in 13 games."

Where the f**k do you even start with that? My word.

Edited by McKee

"Croatian Out, Croation In. I say Rangers sign Mladen Petric. He is a great player and his team Hamburg aint doing to well in the league. Whats More, He was born in Bosnia & Herzigovina. He is also a player we could afford. He has scored 5 goals in 13 games."

Where the f**k do you even start with that? My word.

Aside from the spelling, grammar and punctuation; plus the slight historical inaccuracy, what is really that bad?

Compared with some of the shit on here, that's about the best thing mentioned on here!

Aside from the spelling, grammar and punctuation; plus the slight historical inaccuracy, what is really that bad?

Compared with some of the shit on here, that's about the best thing mentioned on here!

Assuming that football works that way, assuming that a player of such pedigree could be afforded by Rangers, assuming that a player of such pedigree would want to join Rangers, the stereotypical association with Hamburg and the insinuation that nationality should even be considered when signing a footballer.

Assuming that football works that way, assuming that a player of such pedigree could be afforded by Rangers, assuming that a player of such pedigree would want to join Rangers, the stereotypical association with Hamburg and the insinuation that nationality should even be considered when signing a footballer.

You know that you didn't actually say anything in that post, right? :lol:

Right there is this guy on my Facebook who became so irritating I eventually hid him from my newsfeed. He almost always talks about drinking or being pissed. Here's some of the things he has come out with:

"Anyone else as hungover as I am? :P"

"Judging by my state of intoxication alone, I can tell you that my exam went very well. Started drinking at 11am."

"Can't tell whats taking effect, the weed or the alcohol. Dude. :L"

dry.gif

This absolute LAD removed me as a friend on Facebook after I commented on one of his shite statuses. He then removed jamamafegan4 and several other of my friends for absolutely no reason. laugh.gif

No big loss, tbh. Fucking gimp.

One of the self indulgent neuritic munters posted.....omg, I feel sick to the pit of my stomach and so traumitised, knocked a little boy down this morning!!!

Cue message upon message,,,,,poor you hunz! thinking so much about you!

that's awful babez, pour a glass of wine and chill etc fucking etc for about 25 messages

NOT ONE FUCKING MESSAGE ASKING IF THE LITTLE BOY WAS OK

This absolute LAD removed me as a friend on Facebook after I commented on one of his shite statuses. He then removed jamamafegan4 and several other of my friends for absolutely no reason. laugh.gif

No big loss, tbh. Fucking gimp.

That sort of shite does my head in too. Well done, you drink a lot.

Similarly, when people are all nudge-nudge about it - stuff like "I may have imbibed a few too many alcoholic beverages t'other night!". f**k off.

One of the self indulgent neuritic munters posted.....omg, I feel sick to the pit of my stomach and so traumitised, knocked a little boy down this morning!!!

Cue message upon message,,,,,poor you hunz! thinking so much about you!

that's awful babez, pour a glass of wine and chill etc fucking etc for about 25 messages

NOT ONE FUCKING MESSAGE ASKING IF THE LITTLE BOY WAS OK

laugh.gif

Humanity is doomed.