Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Staying with other Nanna tonight apparently. :rolleyes:

My daughter is off to her grandparents for the fist time tonight age 9.5months! I can't believe a 5 day old baby is so inconsiderate not to sleep all night :rolleyes:

Naw. A guy just uploaded a picture of him crying next to his gran in a hospital bed with the caption along these lines 'Yeah so i've been crying.. So what! I love my nana and always will'

So many questions! So much anger! SO LITTLE IQ! SO LITTLE NEED!

Is this guys name Martin by any chance?

One that always gets me on facebook is "Lieing down, relaxing"

Please go back a couple of pages for a link to a females profile who always spells it like this.

Edited by Dindeleux

Saw someone commenting on a mate's profile today whose name was actually his own name followed by 'BA Hons'. What a total w****r.

Otherwise, the only thing more annoying than stupid updates is people who never shut up about other people's stupid updates (as demonstrated on this thread). A guy on my Facebook can be relied upon to moan about other people's statuses at least once every couple of days. Good thing that yours are so fantastic, mate...

I think it's National Facebook Breakdown Week.

I had the previously posted mate's ex/bunny boiler convo last week, and now some bird on mine has evidently been binned and is having at least three breakdowns a day on FB.

Last night's status (sadly deleted) somehow linked a hamster starting to use it's wheel as a sign that things were going to get better. Seriously.

A good guy by all means but give him facebook on a Friday or Saturday and a few beers (I'm assuming) then he starts posting up music video after music video of horseshite rock like Guns n Roses, Oasis etc like he's doing the Sat night shift on some local radio station ''This takes me back.. what a tune'', ''Another belter here. The solo is superb''.

x 8 hrs and I'm sucked into his sorrow vortex by 'liking' shite music just trying to be nice to him as no one comments on it.

Also, drunk people who post on facebook and then deleted it the next day. That gets on my tits. I've done it before but I've made a new 2012 golden rule that if you post shite on facebook pished, then you are not allowed to delete it and you must face the consquences the next day.

Also, drunk people who post on facebook and then deleted it the next day. That gets on my tits. I've done it before but I've made a new 2012 golden rule that if you post shite on facebook pished, then you are not allowed to delete it and you must face the consquences the next day.

Considering you're probably at your most honest when you're pissed I think this is a good idea. Might ruffle some feathers but it'll surely all work out in the end.

http://www.facebook....p?id=1260996552

hahahahahahahaha. One of my mates wrote a status about this bird, Her profile is hilarious. Top Ayrshire burd.

I'm honestly at a loss to work out what she's actually saying in any of her posts.

Is this b*****disation of ned & text speak available as an option on Google translate?

http://www.facebook....p?id=1260996552

hahahahahahahaha. One of my mates wrote a status about this bird, Her profile is hilarious. Top Ayrshire burd.

Christ. Don't click on that link unless you want to become transfixed by the lower orders airing their dirty shellsuits in public.

It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle, but without Jeremy Kyle's calming and fair-minded influence.