Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I delete people who use the check in feature, even if they are real friends. I couldnt give a f**k if your checking into nandos or checking in at cineworld. Pal of mine from my old work uses it on a daily basis, and i honestly dislike her for using it.

I don't mind the check-in function if it's somewhere relatively interesting. I check in at the football from time to time in places all over Scotland, I'd like to think that's semi notable. On the other hand, people who check in at their own house should be neutered.

It's do with date of birth what they end up posting- although someone actually believed one of my Friends was moving to Las Vegas for 28 months.

On a side note, I'm now hiding more members of my family than Josef Fritzl- and I even deleted one of my cousins after he kept posting IRA pish. Family or not, he had to go.

And so it begins....

I'M DISGUSTED AT THIS COUNTRY In May 2010 Tohseef Shah spray painted a British War Memorial with "islam will dominate, osama is coming" he was fined £50 & walked free from court. In November 2010, Emdadur Choudhury burned a Poppy during the 2mins silence. He too was given a £50 fine and walked free from court. Today, 2 ...men have been sentenced to 12 months in prison for spray painting a Poppy on a mosque. Welcome to the Great British justice system. Disgusting.... Who's brave enough to Copy & Paste this only those who think Great Britain is no longer in control!

This person is a xenophobic, racist idiot. That much was clear from school.

I've just had a lass on mine post a picture of a kid strapped into a hospital ventilator - tubes, the lot - saying that if the picture gets 100 likes the kid will get their heart transplant for free.

Fucking hell.

Not a top five but I need to say this...

I basically hate Facebook during and immediately after X-Factor. About 5 updates per person about the show is just too much. A big review of everyone during (and maybe even a review on what the judges are wearing), a universal update about how they are miming at the start, a moan about whos in the bottom two, a rating of their survival performances and then more rage about who went out. Just a selection of things I've read tonight:

"SUCH A FUCKIN FIX" "NEVER WATCHING IT AGAIN" "I HATE X FACTOR". They then often go on and blame their least favourite judge for all the worlds ills.

I manage to avoid X-Factor the majority of the time so I really should stop punishing myself by going on Facebook at the weekend as theres a good chance everyone is talking about it.

One of my friends (a poster from this very website) is doing that shite numbers game right now <_<

Probably the same person. We can probably guess both who it is and who sent this one in to him:

36-0 - f**k off you tedious angus area VL p***k ko love you really and your weird name

laugh.gif

I basically hate Facebook during and immediately after X-Factor. About 5 updates per person about the show is just too much. A big review of everyone during (and maybe even a review on what the judges are wearing), a universal update about how they are miming at the start, a moan about whos in the bottom two, a rating of their survival performances and then more rage about who went out. Just a selection of things I've read tonight:

"SUCH A FUCKIN FIX" "NEVER WATCHING IT AGAIN" "I HATE X FACTOR". They then often go on and blame their least favourite judge for all the worlds ills.

I manage to avoid X-Factor the majority of the time so I really should stop punishing myself by going on Facebook at the weekend as theres a good chance everyone is talking about it.

This over n over again.

what my favourite thing to do is post

DID YOU SEE THAT GUY, THE ONE WITH THE MIC, DID YOU SEE WHAT HE JUST DID THATS SHOCKIN

it distracts quite a number of them while they question you about it and i just make up shite until they realise (every week it works haha)

crowd control

DID YOU SEE THAT GUY, THE ONE WITH THE MIC, DID YOU SEE WHAT HE JUST DID THATS SHOCKIN

it distracts quite a number of them while they question you about it and i just make up shite until they realise (every week it works haha)

crowd control

Fantastic !!! you really know how to reel them in eh.

crowd control

Dood dat so awsum!!!!

I hate it when people post updates about things that are happening or things that they are doing. That is not what the 'update' function is meant for.

Edited by Mak