Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

What's the etiquette when girls you don't know but have 1 mutual friend with poke you (on facebook)?

Stay away, far away. That's never a good sign. You can mistakenly poke people if you browse on a phone, but if it wasn't an accident, she's a stalker and she'd be a clingy as f**k person.

Add her anyway, you might get your hole out of it.

Be sure to post the link after Sunday biggrin.gif

My FB feed has already started with that shite, What does KTF (Celtic fan ended his status with this) stand for btw? unsure.gif

FFS i've got up to discover my news feed packed with youTube links of even more from the "songbook", preceded by a comment "We'll sing what we want, we'll sing what we want, NO SURRENDER!!!".

I actually hope Celtic win purely for the almost inevitable meltdown. There will almost certainly be tears.

Old Firm day is possibly the best time to be on Facebook. The meltdowns, the death threats and the general fuckwittery of people that actually know very little about football. I'll probably watch it (if I can get my son to switch it over from Thomas the Tank Engine) as it can sometimes be a decent game of football.

What's the etiquette when girls you don't know but have 1 mutual friend with poke you (on facebook)?

you poke back.. then check out any pics you can find to see if its worth a real life poke.

had this happen before. an accidental poke turning into a real life chance of a poke..

shame she wasnt that nice

and in her mid thirties

with kids

Gossiping fuckwits on facebook do my tits in. The park across the road from us was cordoned off last sunday, and within minutes all the daft women were posting things like "it was a shooting", "i heard 2 folk were stabbed", "there was a big gang fight", and to top it all off, some daft cow comes out with "my brother in law is in the police, he told me there has been a body found". The latter is just complete and utter fuckwittery, i mean i dont think a policeman would tell his family a body was found 10 minutes after the cordon was put up, and a young lad went missing recently (he was found safe and well), what would they be thinking if they had read that silly cow's post???

Gossiping fuckwits on facebook do my tits in. The park across the road from us was cordoned off last sunday, and within minutes all the daft women were posting things like "it was a shooting", "i heard 2 folk were stabbed", "there was a big gang fight", and to top it all off, some daft cow comes out with "my brother in law is in the police, he told me there has been a body found". The latter is just complete and utter fuckwittery, i mean i dont think a policeman would tell his family a body was found 10 minutes after the cordon was put up, and a young lad went missing recently (he was found safe and well), what would they be thinking if they had read that silly cow's post???

I had this appear in my news feed yesterday...

URGENT NEWS: Tayside Police is appealing for information as they attempt to trace a missing child in Montrose. The youngster - who's female, around 2-3 years of age and wearing a red sleep suit - was last seen with a man at around 715AM on Union Street. Officers say the girl looked pale and may be… requiring medical attention. The man's described as around 20 - 30 years of age with receding hair, an Eastern European accent and wearing a brown suede jacket and blue jeans. 0300 111 2222

Followed 15 minutes later with "The girl has been found". Perhaps a bit of an over reaction there then!

OF 'fans' who will be watching the game on TV on Sunday. They'll post throughout the game and then their statuses after the game will be either gloating or raging statuses. Followed by the tamest football discussion imaginable.

There are 4 possible statuses on Sunday after the game, these are;

"4 in a row here we come watp!"

"f**k neil lennon fucking ginger c**t hope hes killed hes a fucking rat who deserves to die"

"Yasss cmon the hoops f**k the rangers scum!!!!!"

"fuckin scum absolutely shockin craig thomson is a blind c**t. neil lennon legend ynwa!"

I won't watch the game and I won't go on facebook on Sunday. Just to let you all know.

dunno my facebook is going into hail hail overdrive as we speak

Just logged on and had a look for the first time at a womans page from work who added me a while back. Its late now so once Im back tomorrow night ill sift through her mountains of shite that she posts and come back to you all with a 'greatest hits' collection before deleting her.

i look forward to this