Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Same couple as my post on the previous page.

ur pure actually dead beautiful n'at!! the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever feasted on :D what u said in ur mail was so lovely, come to toronto and hug me all day looong superwoman ♥ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NA MATE!! You're the most handsome man ever!!! In looks and persona♥ What you said to me first inspired me and I'll be there in a day! =P I want to hug you all day sooo much my wonderman♥ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NA MAAATE!!! theres ones better than me, many others better than me, but none of them are like me :) i cant wait to see u when i get home love!!! this isnt mooshy atal, its a desperate cry of loneliness coz im actually missing u more than u will ever know ♥ that hug u shall get when i see you, counting down the days! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MWAH ♥!

He's been on holiday since Tuesday. They've had this shite every day, and he's away for two weeks.

NYC Police Officers and Firefighters are not invited to the 10th anniversary of 9/11 at Ground Zero..... They weren't invited that day in 2001 either. THEY JUST SHOWED UP AND DID THEIR JOB! Please re-post if you think they belong there more than the Politicians who are invited

What a pile of shit.

Aye, f**k it. It's getting done.

Edit: Fired ths on as a status...

See how it goes.

Last one vanished so I put it up again. Someone must have reported it.

I saw that when you posted it wondered wtf? Now I know.

What happened on November 9th?

My son was born :D

I've made mistakes being your Mum, sometimes more than I would like to admit. But I will always be there for you, to hear you, cheer for you, to laugh or cry with you, to protect you with my life, and sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. I will love you for eternity. No one will ever love you more than I do, because I am your Mum. Re-post if you have children that you love with a...

Other than this being another of these incredibly shit "re-post if" statuses, it would appear that somewhere down the copy and pasting chain some moron has missed out the last part. So I am now wondering if one of my "friends" can't manage a simple copy and paste task or if they are so stupid that they copy something that isn't even complete!

I don't care if she is my mother. She has been deleted.

What the f**k's the point in the Facebook ticker?

It's just the Most Recent newsfeed with things on people's status' I'm not even friend with!

Yep, I've just been moaning about that on Facebook actually. It's a load of shite. What do I care what my friends said on someone else's status when I'm not even friends with the other person? It won't mean a damn thing to me, so why bother telling me about it? It's bollocks.