Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's nothing worse than falling in love with someone and then discovering they're actually single, it's so frustrating.

Back to the drawing board for him. :(

:lol:

As for this, wtf...

Please copy and paste this status if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone that may know someone who knows anyone. Or even if you've heard of anyone who doesn't know anyone that doesn't know someone, then still copy this. It's important to spread this. Oh, and the hearts. ♥ ♥

:blink:

lets see who reads this fully...leave me a one word comment that best describes me,using the third letter of ur last name ,it can only be one word,thencopy this to your wall so i can leave a word about you.Dont just post a word and not copy thats no fun

---------------------------------

The third letter of my name is "a", you have no idea how tempted I was to be mean... shame it was my aunt that posted it!

Haha my mates called Richard and he lives in Japan. A Canadian boy posted somethin like that, so my mate posted c**t. They fell out over it XD

Special request to all kids returning to school in the next few days. If you see someone who is struggling to make friends or being bullied because they don't have many friends or because they are shy or not as pretty or not dressed in the most "in" clothes, PLEASE step up. Say hi or at least smile at them in the corridor! You never know what that person might be facing outside of school. Your kindness might just make a BIG difference in someone's life!!

Help stop the Bullying by reposting!

My improved version...

Special request to all kids returning to school in the next few days. If you see someone who is struggling to make friends or being bullied because they don't have many friends or because they are shy or not as pretty or not dressed in the most "in" clothes, PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!. Don't say hi or smile at them in the corridor because acknowledging the needy wee c***s will bring your reputation down quicker than having a ride at Jordan. You never know what that person might be facing outside of school so just stay the f**k away from them in case they tell you and you have to pretend to be concerned. Your avoidance might just make a BIG difference to your reputation at school and you might get to hang about with the cool folk!!

Help stop the Bullying by refusing to punch the minky kids on the premise that your fists may get sticky!

"Your Brother is your first friend in life. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your Brother. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you could, he'll always remain your friend. While people come and go in your life your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime. It's "National Brother Week" so re-post if you have or had a brother that you love with all your heart! ♥"

unsure.gif

My improved version.

Brothers are c***s, do not like, do not comment, and do not copy and paste for your own self gratification.

Latest cringeworthy shite to appear on my wall:

If you have a wonderful HUSBAND, FIANCÉ or BOYFRIEND who works hard to take care of you and would do anything for you..... then repost this as your STATUS to give the honest good men out there the recognitio n they deserve... .. because GREAT MEN are FEW and I have ONE. :)

This was on the Birmingham page...

"Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart."

Kindly f**k right off! Ignored...

Girl on my facebook has posted 32 (THIRTY-TWO) facebook status' in the last 24 hours. She has big diddies and a bit of a dirty but that hasn't been enough to save her from the deletion hammer, as i smack her across the face with it.

I've had a bit of a Facebook clearout recently. Any racist bile or orange walk crap, anyone who votes BNP and anyone who just generally gets on my nerves will never darken my screen again. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, just as I'm entitled to not have it posted on my news feed 17 times a day.

The Inbetweeners movie is out in the next couple of days. Are we all ready for status updates like,

Omg, just been to see the Inbetweeners movie. Sooooo funny lol. *insert line from film about 'clunge' here*

I can't wait!

girl at work posted a baby scan:

boy at work post as his status: somepeople on here are ridiculous. its wrong, i'm going to do it the right and get married first.

Lassie twigs its about her and comments on his post:

oooh yeah i forgot you were going to propose to your girlfriend in october. congratulations.

absolute belter, boy had been going on about the proposal for ages, been seeing the lassie 6 months. whereas the lassie who is pregnant has been with her bloke 3 years.

:lol:

Friends are Special!

So Lets start a Friendship Ring....if you are my friend click on the like button and then re-post this on your profile to keep it going!

Let's see just how far we can go with this shall we :)

ARSEHOLE

Friends are Special!

So Lets start a Friendship Ring....if you are my friend click on the like button and then re-post this on your profile to keep it going!

Let's see just how far we can go with this shall we :)

ARSEHOLE

Deleted?

A real woman keeps her house clean and organised, her laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done. She never swears, OOOFT!! she behaves gracefully in all situations and circumstances. She has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips and a kind word for everyone . Post this as your status if you, like me, have just realised that you might be a man =)

Wtf is this? Trans-sexual longing? :huh:

IT'S SON'S WEEK!! ♥ IF YOU HAVE A SON OR SONS WHO MAKES YOUR LIFE WORTH LIVING BY JUST BEING AROUND THEM AND IF YOU'RE PROUD OF YOUR SONS NO MATTER YOUR SITUATION, COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR WALL. YOUR SONS WILL HOLD YOUR HAND FOR ONLY A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WILL HOLD YOUR ♥ HEART ♥ FOR A LIFETIME

f**k off with these fucking "weeks".