Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

you always post craws statuses on this :lol: :lol:

This is the second time, and the first was his event description tongue.gif (unless I've posted something related to Celtic on here before, can't mind doing it)

It's not so much a dig at him(except for the friend count, which is justifiable IMO). I just can't understand how 20 can like that joke.

I'm sure he won't mind me putting this here; a comment from port-ton's girlfriend to him:

:lol:

it all got too much for me and i broke up with her, then after a few days i realised i was an idiot and now every so often i have to give soppy facebook comments etc to make it upto her and show her how sorry i am for breaking up with her. I've became everything i hate in my quest for regular guaranteed sex. :(

Why couldn't i have fallen in love with someone too poor to own a computer? :(

"Glasgow rangers defender sasa papc is fightin a life threatining disease that goes for your lungs its very severe .. Pass this on to show your respect for this man weather your a true rangers fan or not and thank you to all the celtic fans hu have came together and showed ther respect also on fb ... Sasa papac Rangers legend we all love you sasa get well soon"

some nugget posting this on his facebook........ there isn't actually anything wrong with Papc! blink.gif

Bolded all the errors I found, and that doesn't include things like missing commas.

Old Firm fans and dreadful punctuation and spelling goes hand in hand.

Edited by The_Belgian

Bolded all the errors I found, and that doesn't include things like missing commas.

Old Firm fans and dreadful punctuation and spelling goes hand in hand.

The first "your" is correct. Nobody likes a smart arse, when they're wrong. :P

it all got too much for me and i broke up with her, then after a few days i realised i was an idiot and now every so often i have to give soppy facebook comments etc to make it upto her and show her how sorry i am for breaking up with her. I've became everything i hate in my quest for regular guaranteed sex. :(

Why couldn't i have fallen in love with someone too poor to own a computer? :(

:lol: :lol: This nugget will be brought up the next time we go for a drink mate, can't wait. :rolleyes:

ps, Thanks to Dunning for posting it, I owe you a pint.

Vaguely related to port-tons story and vaguely connected to Facebook.

But on Thursday night me and 4 mates had a few games of FIFA before heading out. Now having an odd number is strange i thought, though i dont know who had been invited sadly. But the next day i saw a post on Facebook about one of my mates splitting up with his girlfriend because she refused to let him play FIFA.....huh.gif i don't know if this is true and who it is, but im thinking this man is a hero

My girlfriend posted this on her sisters wall...

Your sister is your first friend in life. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your sister. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you would like, she'll always remain your friend. Its "National Sister Week", repost if you have a sister you love.

Needless to say she is now my ex and is currently trying to slavage some of her stuff from a pile of smouldering ashes in our garden.

One of my former work colleagues - "That one girl thats worth every bit of everything, that one girl u feel u would be complete with, that one girl u know would complete u.... only problem is shes single.... do i go for it or wait!?!?!? Somebody help :( x" :blink:

There's nothing worse than falling in love with someone and then discovering they're actually single, it's so frustrating.

Back to the drawing board for him. :(

"Your Brother is your first friend in life. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your Brother. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you could, he'll always remain your friend. While people come and go in your life your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime. It's "National Brother Week" so re-post if you have or had a brother that you love with all your heart! ♥"

unsure.gif

"Your Brother is your first friend in life. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your Brother. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you could, he'll always remain your friend. While people come and go in your life your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime. It's "National Brother Week" so re-post if you have or had a brother that you love with all your heart! ♥"

unsure.gif

thats just cringeworthy

i think my brother would (quite rightly) skin me alive for posting something like that

lets see who reads this fully...leave me a one word comment that best describes me,using the third letter of ur last name ,it can only be one word,thencopy this to your wall so i can leave a word about you.Dont just post a word and not copy thats no fun

---------------------------------

The third letter of my name is "a", you have no idea how tempted I was to be mean... shame it was my aunt that posted it!

lets see who reads this fully...leave me a one word comment that best describes me,using the third letter of ur last name ,it can only be one word,thencopy this to your wall so i can leave a word about you.Dont just post a word and not copy thats no fun

---------------------------------

The third letter of my name is "a", you have no idea how tempted I was to be mean... shame it was my aunt that posted it!

Cunt.