Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I've had about 10 of my Facebook friends posting lyrics from, or the YouTube video of "Panic" by The Smiths in the last couple of days. While I'm delighted that they have a great taste in music, I am fed up of the duplication.

Edited by craigkillie

Meh, if I went through my friends list I'd find about 10 people I class as my good friends.

All you others are there for show!

(just kidding, dont delete me)

I meant that 16 was the total number of people that I have on facebook. I know that you can search for people that you know or knew at school and all that,but why bother if you weren't really friends with them when you were at school. :blink:

Henrik Larsson this, Henrik Larsson that.

This.

My homepage was full of stupid Celtic-supporting bints coming away with gushing shite about how "King Henrik's still got it" because he scored a hat-trick against a mixture of has-beens and fucking celebrities.

OF fans aren't sharpest as it is, but the female variety are fucking spectacularly thick.

This.

My homepage was full of stupid Celtic-supporting bints coming away with gushing shite about how "King Henrik's still got it" because he scored a hat-trick against a mixture of has-beens and fucking celebrities.

OF fans aren't sharpest as it is, but the female variety are fucking spectacularly thick.

There was about 50k there last night, and the atmosphere was better than any Scottish league game I've ever been to and that was for a charity match.

Say what you want about them, they support their team. Oh, and I heard NO bigotry at all during the match... in the Sarry Heid aye, but only from the CD player...

Say what you want about them, they support their team.

That's right. 50k turned up to have a mass w**k over Larsson, but when it's a match against about 50% of the SPL midweek attendance drops to about 30k.

Aye, they support their team alright. :huh:

"Glasgow Celtic-56,000 fans for a game with no first team players.....

Man utd-76,000 fans for a testimonial game against New York.....

Both set of fans mixing with one another

Cheering every player entering and leaving the pitch

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE TWO GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE WORLD"

Ex-Elgin City player/manager John Teasdale. Prized fud and surprisingly bigoted sometimes. I have no idea why he even added me.

"Glasgow Celtic-56,000 fans for a game with no first team players.....

Man utd-76,000 fans for a testimonial game against New York.....

Both set of fans mixing with one another

Cheering every player entering and leaving the pitch

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE TWO GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE WORLD"

Ex-Elgin City player/manager John Teasdale. Prized fud and surprisingly bigoted sometimes. I have no idea why he even added me.

I'm half tempted to red-spot you for even posting that load of w**k.

I meant that 16 was the total number of people that I have on facebook. I know that you can search for people that you know or knew at school and all that,but why bother if you weren't really friends with them when you were at school. :blink:

I know but I'm just saying if I only had 10-15 on my friends list I'd be fairly happy. I wouldn't get any of these annoying things everyone else is getting.

I know but I'm just saying if I only had 10-15 on my friends list I'd be fairly happy. I wouldn't get any of these annoying things everyone else is getting.

I'd have them deleted without a seconds thought. But that's just me,it might be a bit harsh but it has to be done. :ph34r:

i have two of you from here on facebook. Lord of The wing and Bobby skidmarks. and the adventures of the lithgae supporting bo'nessian in falkirk and a guy with a cat called steve keep me amused.

Some Sellick fan just posted a video of Paddy McCourts goal agiainst the Faroes and put:

paddy mccourt's ****** army, wow! ♥

Jesus fucking Christ.

Sellick fans really are weirdos. They take great delight in singing Paddy McCourts ****** army, but as soon as a Rangers fan calls them ******* they cry like babies.