Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

You do, a bit....

The only slight positive of that was that he was at least pretty notorious, killed a lot of people... far better than being called fucking Luke Mitchell! <_<

There is a group on Facebook called "REPLACING WORDS FROM POPULAR FILM TITLES WITH THE WORD BOABIE", and everytime one of my friends post on it, it shows up on my newsfeed. Literally all my friends are doing it just now and it's doing my fucking tits in. Is there anyway I can stop all the posts coming up on my newsfeed without deleting half my friends list?

Someone on mine just posted a picture of their 71 year old father "planking".

This may be the creepiest fail for long while...

post-1530-0-36621400-1312025648_thumb.jp

Is that Clyde's home top of 2008/09 season he's got on? :lol:

There is a group on Facebook called "REPLACING WORDS FROM POPULAR FILM TITLES WITH THE WORD BOABIE", and everytime one of my friends post on it, it shows up on my newsfeed. Literally all my friends are doing it just now and it's doing my fucking tits in. Is there anyway I can stop all the posts coming up on my newsfeed without deleting half my friends list?

I don't know, so I just decided to delete the guy who was going it.

I didn't realise you were doing it to. :angry:

Don't worry. It wasn't you.

ph34r.gif I only post maybe one or two. I like to read them more than anything.

Last night, every c**t kept making events and inviting everyone in the group and they were all OF related ones. It was annoying as f**k.

Not posting but when people change their names, someone liked one of my cousins posts and I noticed he'd changed his second name to Cfc, sad person. There's also this fat c**t from my school who's name is Creami Good Ness, probably cause he eats shiteloads of cream eggs but that's not a name you fat p***k.

A call back from the archives.

Some bellend on mine changed his middle name to "Grohl". He's obsessed with Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters and he's a drummer(bet he knows f**k all about Nirvana)

He changed it then this pretty sound guy that the bellend idiolises ripped him about it

‎"Grohl" your a w****r

He's also just posted on one of my statuses with "cool story bro"(my status was that I was making some eggs and cracked the egg into the bin and put the shell in the bowl) a whole 30 seconds after I posted it.

I think I'll just post cool story bro on everyone of his statuses from now on until he un-friends me, ye know, for shits and giggles.

"cool story bro

The only way that could have been better if is if he'd said "Great story" instead, the possibilities for "The Room" quotes would have been endless.

Think it's already been mnetioned, but these "Scotland where..." groups are fucking horrendous.

The only way that could have been better if is if he'd said "Great story" instead, the possibilities for "The Room" quotes would have been endless.

Think it's already been mnetioned, but these "Scotland where..." groups are fucking horrendous.

even classed as embarrasing.

we all know how we talk. no need to emphasise it :lol:

A call back from the archives.

Some bellend on mine changed his middle name to "Grohl". He's obsessed with Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters and he's a drummer(bet he knows f**k all about Nirvana)

He changed it then this pretty sound guy that the bellend idiolises ripped him about it

He's also just posted on one of my statuses with "cool story bro"(my status was that I was making some eggs and cracked the egg into the bin and put the shell in the bowl) a whole 30 seconds after I posted it.

I think I'll just post cool story bro on everyone of his statuses from now on until he un-friends me, ye know, for shits and giggles.

Life can't get more exciting than that.... :huh: