Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I wouldn't mind if my Mum made herself a Facebook because she's sound as you can get in a Mum. But my Dad is a no go, I'm sure if I got a Girlfriend he'd try and bang her and I wouldn't be able to trust him on her profile.

Edited by mattydfc

Seeing people's parents comment on their status is absolutely horrible and cringe-worthy. Their profiles are worse as well making shite jokes and spelling things all wrong. Horrible stuff, glad my parents don't have it!

My mum is on strict orders not to comment/like etc. stuff I put on facebook. Sometimes, only sometimes thank god, she can't help herself. She is just being friendly really.

Edited by Enigma

got both my folks on face book.

my mum uses it to post pics of my neices n nephews and keep in contact with me and my brother at distance (she also uses whats app !!)

my dad uses it to mock my car. cheeky git

Goes to the college with a couple of mates.

I'm at the same college, that's how I met the guy.

I think he is mentally unstable. His mum still treats him like a kid so that's obviously why.

Still think he'll be a rapist or a murderer one day. Probably both.

That's actually quite possible, you better keep an eye on him, Matty.

"being pregnant doesnt make me a slag..i'll tell you what does, sleeping with lots of different boys all the time, so next time you call me a slag you better look a lot closer to your life babe - i appreciate the life i have so there for i dont want to "go die" :) ♥". - This is coming from a girl who has had three, yes three, abortions and has decided to keep the fourth. and she's only 16 ! You're right love, that doesnt make you a slag... It makes you the biggest fucking slag in the universe. Mind you, if given the chance i would rattle her :P

:lol:

It's been posted before but the parents thing really gets on my tits.

I know a guy who's 30, he has a bird but he lives at home with his folks and his mother is constantly talking on his status' as well - when he's just 10 yards away in his bedroom.

e.g 'Just had a lovely meal, thanks mum' and then mum pops up 'No bother son. Just you do the dishes now!! x x''

Maybe don't post messages and I've not had it for ages but I used to know a couple of mentalists who'd send me links to farmille, zombieland, or whatever all those games are called - everyday and sometimes 2/3 x a day. I had to delete them - I was coming on to facebook once a day and I'd see that wee red box with the number 19 beside it and thinking 'Ohh... I'm popular' then realising it was these 3 bints requesting me to join their game.

Never mind what gimps on your friend list put on their walls. The worst thing about Facebook is the way they constantly change things that work perfectly well. For instance, the chat function is now almost totally unusable. They have now changed the message function when it was fine before. Why do they do this?! Why are they fixing things that aren't broken? Incredibly fucking annoying.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Aye, the chat feature has been messing up for me the past few days. When you click on someone it turns them to offline and online again. Sometimes it even has two chat windows open for them.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Aye, the chat feature has been messing up for me the past few days. When you click on someone it turns them to offline and online again. Sometimes it even has two chat windows open for them.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

yeah you cant tell whos online and whos offline, c***s

These fucking "like" things that are all saying "Scotland: where *something* means *something else*". I've seen about a dozen of these groups so far, and only one of them has sounded remotely Scottish, and that was "hunners" meaning "1, 2 or 3", although I've never once heard anyone using "hunners" when they mean 3 or less.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but one is people who put something like 'FML' or 'oh my god :(' or something along those lines, then people ask whats up and they say 'dm'.

huh.giflaugh.gif

These fucking "like" things that are all saying "Scotland: where *something* means *something else*". I've seen about a dozen of these groups so far, and only one of them has sounded remotely Scottish, and that was "hunners" meaning "1, 2 or 3", although I've never once heard anyone using "hunners" when they mean 3 or less.

seen one earlier that was X has liked "Scotland: where "c**t" means person" (not particularly funny in the first place) and 12 other pages, all 12 were the Scotland: groups dry.gif

I blocked my mum so she can't add me anymore. she toks lke dis on facebook lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gran's sister, who is an 80 year old nun in Nigeria made a Facebook page to keep in touch with the family over here. None of us have accepted her :lol:.

My 72 year old grandfather has it. He lists his favourite activity as "playing scrabble". He sometimes uses text talk, it's hilarious.

My mum likes just about every status I put up, doesn't bother me as she is cool as f**k! cool.gif

But my Dad is a no go, I'm sure if I got a Girlfriend he'd try and bang her and I wouldn't be able to trust him on her profile.

can I have links to these three coolest people ever please?