Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The number of absolute retards on facebook who can't do basic arithmetic and answer those questions wrongly whilst mocking everyone else for being 'stupid' is unbelievable.

A friend of mine also deleted her facebook last week, cue texts from others asking her why she'd blocked them. A day later the facebook returns with a status about re-activating the account to prove she hadn't blocked certain people. A week later, and surprise surprise the exact same thing happens again but then the facebook is back. How much attention does one need?

I also have some guy from uni whom I've never seen or heard speak to anyone in the entire 3 years there yet added me and a lot of the people from the class. He posts the most inane drivel ever, likes ALL of his own posts and comments and every single comment people make on his page including those mocking him and asking him he posts so much crap. He has his friends listed as a "University top 5" with 4 people whom I know he has never ever actually spoken to, and 1 guy who chucked it after 1st year! He has about 20 "brothers" and "sisters" and is currently posting nonsense about a "be my facebook niece/nephew competition." He also has 138 photo albums and I mean full albums, not like 2 or 3 pictures. The subject of these photo albums range from "financial statements - exam revision", "young muslims award", "snow in glasgow", "my model of _____", "my student guide shirt", "my room", "easter eggs i opened before easter (naughty)", "my collection of awards", "my first time trying mexican food (not really)" and other such pish. There's more, this guy created a fcking facebook for his parrot! :blink:

Haven't seen many annoying status' from this guy recently but he still likes his own comments it would seem. This is the first I've ever known him to interact with anyone from uni - even if it is via facebook.

post-6977-0-34630400-1310648936_thumb.jp

Why?

(and yes, my Tall Ships Photos are amazing :) )

Another annoying thing about facebook is the "Like if you remember these ___________" with the blank usually being something completely fcking obvious that every single person will remember, or something that was popular as little as a year ago.

Edited by garymcc1874

Haven't seen many annoying status' from this guy recently but he still likes his own comments it would seem. This is the first I've ever known him to interact with anyone from uni - even if it is via facebook.

post-6977-0-34630400-1310648936_thumb.jp

Why?

(and yes, my Tall Ships Photos are amazing :) )

Another annoying thing about facebook is the "Like if you remember these ___________" with the blank usually being something completely fcking obvious that every single person will remember, or something that was popular as little as a year ago.

Looking for a new job?

blank usually being something completely fcking obvious that every single person will remember, or something that was popular as little as a year ago.

His name's Aswad? I'm sure there's a multitude of jokes you could make about that if you're old enough to remember them.

People who think they are automatically gorgeous models because some photographer took some stylish photos of them wearing skimpy clothes with some sheets in the background. You're not a model hen, no matter how much you want to be.

Those totally useless status updates. "Might watch the telly". Aye, brilliant. I might give a shit.

"John Smith likes Like Pages, and 305 other pages". We get the point mate.

"Paul Jones just checked into his own living room." So?

Worst of all are probably those statuses like "omg hardest time of my life right now.." 2 seconds after changing their relationship status for the fourth time in a week.

There was one of them dedicated to potato smiles. They still exist and I still sometimes buy them ffs.

His name's Aswad? I'm sure there's a multitude of jokes you could make about that if you're old enough to remember them.

Fortunately (sorry!), I'm probably not old enough to remember them, whatever they are.

Also on facebook recently, what the fck does 'ooooooosh' mean?! blink.gif

Edited by garymcc1874

Fortunately (sorry!), I'm probably not old enough to remember them, whatever they are.

Also on facebook recently, what the fck does 'ooooooosh' mean?! blink.gif

They were a terrible band, who had their biggest hit 'Shine' around 1994, IIRC.

It was pretty lame!

EDIT: Is that not the noise people make when a player hits a shot that goes narrowly past the post, and has the 'keeper scrambling?

Edited by SaltyTON

Nah, their hit tune "Don't Turn Around" was probably more popular, right up until Ace of Base covered it.

Before my time, didn't know Aswad released it... but Ace of Base made a shitload more money from their version!

Just checked and theirs was a Tina Turner cover! :ph34r: